OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Never played pre-season before.

Running with

Teague/Curry
Harris/Wiggins
Durant/Butler
Millsap/Randle
Jokic

What's your strategy in pre-season? Roll with starters or mix in some young guys who'll get more minutes?

#1 rule for me is dont be afraid to leave money on the table for these first few preseason games by fading the stars and playing rookies.

you wanna look for guys tryna earn a spot
try to find a article on the team and how they are gonna approach the game.
keep an eye out for the projected starters
look for write ups on Rotogrinders, Twitter. Dont need to use their info but you can get an idea
Coach normally comes out and will say how much he plans on playing starters, keep that in mind while researching

Ahhh the stress of nba DFS is officially back

Not much indo was released today. Got bell at 3% in the $27 with GSW seeing 20-25 hopefully he cooks 2nd half

Fournette gonna go off this week or nah?

QB outside of Brady is a tough pick. Honestly might reach to the bottom of the $7k pool for a value pick.

Last edited:
Sammy Watkins cost me some money today. And Cook dropping that sure fire TD pass would have won me 30 bucks off 3

week 4 LU, won a few bucks.

Week 4 LU.jpg

Won about $90 today. Best weekend I've ever had for football. Pumped! Trying to roll this bankroll over into basketball season.

I need Crowder to do something this second half. Sitting top 50 in prime time line up with his goose egg

Prescott - For the over/under

Gurley - Because the hawks run d is garbage and the Rams are bring da ruckus to them. And they're home

Duke Johnson - Jets
Dez
Davante Parker - for volume's sake + Tennessees trash pass d.

Jordy
Clay
Bailey
Steelers

Preseason NBA hasn't been good to me.
Too contrarian and conservative.
I need to quit, or just play the last few days when these studs are out.
FD was pricing everybody at 1700 to start made it tough when folks were just taking starters and starters were out performing youngsters and getting more minutes.

Not what I'd invisioned

Back
Top Bottom