Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

3541434952_5b34bbd84e_o.jpg

pimp.gif
...oc, check your inbox my dude.

I'm screen printing predictions in here.

What you say now WILL be held against you in future posts.

Just a warning.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

everyone knows how to stop dwight howard on paper..then when its game time its a different story

laugh.gif
Laker fans goin' hard in this thread.

What about LeBron?
is there a counter for legal traveling?

I'm surprised at how many people think that this series will be won handily by the Cavs. Granted the Cavs do have the best TEAM in basketball and haveplayed pretty well in these playoffs, although their comeption has been sub-par to say the least. The Magic should be the Cavs' first true test in theseplayoffs.

I see this series shaping out to be a 7 game series, in which the Cavs will win. The reason I like the Cavs is because they play so well with eachother,chemistry is one of those things a team needs to succeed and man do they have it. I just feel that Lebron will come up big and carry his team. The dude hasbeen on a mission these whole playoffs and I don't see him letting up. Although it won't be easy because the Magic pose several matchup problems themain one being D-12, obviouslly. I think that the Cav's will live with Dwight getting his and limiting everyone else, although if Rafer is open, LET himshoot. One thing I'm interested in seeing is how exactly the Magic will go about defending Lebron, will they double team him every chance they get allowingothers to score or will they allow him to score and make sure he can't get everyone invovled.

I'm pretty excited to watch how this series develops , good luck to both teams.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
.... even belle knows whats up... 90% of yall "real cavs fans" didnt give a damn about the cavs till after lebron blew up... and the cavs started winning... or maybe its the 6 real cav fans with some common sense...

laugh.gif
i never said howard has a crazy amount of post moves... he has a couple and they work for him... howard is a athletic freak.... post moves or not... dude is gonna put in work...

like i said before.. belle can quote me on this... there is only 6 real cav fans on here (7 now because i think gabearms or something got the go to rock the sig) from the jump... the rest are lebron riders and happen to fall in the category of "cav fans" i call it how i see it.... dont need to get all butt hurt
hey man don't make me the gatekeeper of the Cavs fans. we ALL know theres not very many fans on NIKETALK that were here before lebron. thatsno surprise. mYToAsterspeak is as legit as any of the other few real cavs fans. i met him at a game before, he just doesnt post as muchas some of the others. gamegrams did NOT get the pass tho. he still has Knicks/LeBron so even since he threw the word cavs in there, that doesnt make itlegit.

anyways like i said im not the gatekeeper. everyone on NT could have cavs sigs for all i care, we know who the real few are.

i wish boston would have won tho. for real this wont be easy. theres no reason we cant win tho. if i remember correctly the first loss we were without Z andDelonte? those are 2 huge pieces. we are as healthy as can be now so no excuses. we just gotta get it done. we better get it done.

I'm surprised at how many people think that this series will be won handily by the Cavs.
I really don't think this will be easy for Cleveland either but I do think they'll win the series.

I see them winning in 6.

I have a squishy ball signed by derek anderson, cedric henderson, zydrunas, and brevin knight..

does that make me a legit. cavs fan?

Originally Posted by dead in 09

I have a squishy ball signed by derek anderson, cedric henderson, zydrunas, and brevin knight..

does that make me a legit. cavs fan?

you get a pass from me

Derek Anderson's career cavs moment had to be making in a .5 second cameo in the air jordan XIII commercial, where M.J. is in the suit jumping over thebridge

EVERYTHING depends on D12. if he gets into foul trouble (which isnt too hard) its a wrap for orlando. having him there gives them great defensive help inthe paint and opens up the offense for the magic on the other end

I don't get this "because I've been on NT longer, I'm a bigger/real CAVS fan nonsense". I've only been on NT a few months & ithas NO correlation whatsoever. I think people are getting LBJ D-Riders & true CAVS fans confused. I know there are going to be a bunch of band wagonjumpers (it ALWAYS happens with every franchise in every sport
smh.gif
), but best believe I don't fall under this category. I've been going to 20 games aseason since I was 7-8 years old & I'm 21 now. I had a #43 Brad Daugherty jersey when I was 5 years old & bought a CAVS Starter jacket with my owncash when I was 7-8 years old as well.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ The team itself could honestly care less. They're the best team in the L and aren't afraid of anybody (especially with the MVP leading the ship).It's more the fans that wanted Boston than anything (thinking they would be an easier series/wanting revenge). To be the best, you gotta beat the best.@+%% outta here with that they "did NOT want to play Orlando" nonsense
laugh.gif

outacontrol music wrote:
3541434952_5b34bbd84e_o.jpg

i swear to god that Hollinger is one of the biggest lebron d-riders of all time.even rivaling OC
surprised hedidnt pick the cavs in 4

EnEyeKayEe- okay, the cavs would have prefered to not play the magic. is that better for you?

tell me what happened the last time they played?
and magic wouldve wone in the cavs' house had it not been for stern's directions
smh.gif

im not saying orlando will win. but the cavs really would have wanted to see boston instead

Back
Top Bottom