***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

won't be suprised if sales keep steady for a while, plenty of single material on here like that Headlights song. he'll breeze to platinum very soon.

Idk, it's just too depressing. I can't see a power 105.9 or whoever playing this.

song will definitely get played on Z-100, it's single material for sure. maybe not on these hip hop stations, but these other mainstream radio stations that play these type of songs will. i remember hearing Bone Thug's I Tried on one of these stations, it might of been Z-100 or KTU. HOT 97 & Power 105 were playing Love The Way You Lie alot when Recovery dropped, so i wouldn't be suprised if you hear it on one of them stations as well.

Last edited:
song will definitely get played on Z-100, it's single material for sure. maybe not on these hip hop stations, but these other mainstream radio stations that play these type of songs will. i remember hearing Bone Thug's I Tried on one of these stations, it might of been Z-100 or KTU. HOT 97 & Power 105 were playing Love The Way You Lie alot when Recovery dropped, so i wouldn't be suprised if you hear it on one of them stations as well.

Man any station will play whatever whatever the big wigs at the record companies pays them to play except like 106.7 lite FM.

It's Eminem they will play his music on 92.3, 95.5, 97.1, 100.3, 103.5, 105.1, and 107.5 probably more than that also.

Just can't get into this album whatsoever. A majority just sounds like the same stuff Em has been doing. Has no replay value at all.

There are almost no records Eminem can’t break or reach. His latest album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 has debuted at #1 this week on the Billboard 200 chart with 792k sold. It is the second-largest sales week of the year, behind only Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience which moved 968k in the first week.

But this is not it — here’s some startling news. Due to the fanfare surrounding Em’s latest opus, all of his other 7 albums (barring the independent debut album Infinite) have also entered the Billboard 200 chart this week. The “Rap God” has sold approximately 43,322,000 albums till date in the United States alone.

Peep the sales and this week’s chart position of his previous albums after the jump.

#1 The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – 793,000
#30 The Marshall Mathers LP – 10,000 (Total 10,766,000)
#58 The Eminem Show – 7,000 (Total 10,270,000)
#64 Recovery – 7,000 (Total 4,509,000)
#94 Curtain Call – 5,000 (Total 3,778,000)
#115 The Slim Shady LP – 4,000 (Total 5,433,000)
#158 Encore – 3,000 (Total 5,343,000)
#159 Relapse – 3,000 (Total 2,335,000)

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2013/11/all-8-eminem-albums-enter-billboard-200-chart-this-week/

damn son, these stans just keep coppin all of his albums :smh: did any artist ever have all of their cd's on the top 200 before like this?

he very well might be the Rap God, i don't ever recall any other rapper breaking these kinds of sales. dude's breaking barriers that nobody would. just insane.

How is this album outselling his other album at this point, especially during an age where no one buys albums?
sick.gif

I just ordered a copy just to support him, and i haven't bought a CD is a decade.

How is this album outselling his other album at this point, especially during an age where no one buys albums? :x

I just ordered a copy just to support him, and i haven't bought a CD is a decade.

1) Stans who will buy anything
2) Longtime fans who have a glimmer of hope for old Em
3) Longtime fans who bought it begrudgingly to add it to the rest of their Em albums
4) New rap fans not used to lyrics captivated by lyrics
5) Rihanna, Skyler Grey, and some pop beats

Back
Top Bottom