***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

These are just US sales. This is last week's top 200 billboard :x :wow:

#1 The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – 793,000
#30 The Marshall Mathers LP – 10,000 (Total 10,766,000)
#58 The Eminem Show – 7,000 (Total 10,270,000)
#64 Recovery – 7,000 (Total 4,509,000)
#94 Curtain Call – 5,000 (Total 3,778,000)
#115 The Slim Shady LP – 4,000 (Total 5,433,000)
#158 Encore – 3,000 (Total 5,343,000)
#159 Relapse – 3,000 (Total 2,335,000)

Em's washed up
Gotta disagree. His music is whack but his skill is still untouched. All these music execs are forcing these guys to make koombaya music for these overly sensitive politically correct *** b**ches that controls our society, Em's no exception think about it who's making crazy dope killer lyrical raps? Tyler the creator is similar to em but not as strong as him with the flow. I give him a pass on this album he's allowed to give a bad album or 2 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

As a whole the album is alright or decent but there are defiantly some tracks that I really do like in this album

I seriously hate his voice, but he reviews damn near everything, so I continue to listen.

1) Stans who will buy anything
2) Longtime fans who have a glimmer of hope for old Em
3) Longtime fans who bought it begrudgingly to add it to the rest of their Em albums
4) New rap fans not used to lyrics captivated by lyrics
5) Rihanna, Skyler Grey, and some pop beats
1. I'm a stan, and I'm shameless about it.

2. I'm listening to SSLP as we speak and I can still appreciate his new stuff.

3. I'm a long time fan and I did not "begrudginly add this to the res tof the albums. I also don't even like all of Em's albums, i didn't enjoy Recovery in it's entirety but many people in here do, in the same way I love relapse but many don't.

4. I don't care about "new rap fans", even people who hate Eminem admit dude is a lyrical genius.

5. I HATE every song he does with Rihanna. I'm not a fan of Monster, but some people like it. It's the only song on the album I can't stand.  What popular rapper doesn't put out albums with RnB singers and pop beats? Same people saying Rap God is not a catchy beat, make up your minds. This album has something for everyone.

Eminem is your fave rapper's fave rapper.

You can say all those things listed about any other popular musicians period, and it still doesn't explain why this guy sells so many albums. Waits for you to bring race into it, when literally every white rapper FAILS miserably.

Last edited:
After giving it a decent listen that past week, I give this a 6/10. The songs I like I really like but the songs I don't like, I can't really see myself ever listening to again. He's lyrically pretty sharp through out but about half of these songs do nothing for me, whether it be the concept, the beat, the hook, or just a boring song. Still mad "Don't Front" couldn't make it, easily the best song he's done since the 8 Mile OST imo.

I think a "stan" would know about it...it's kind of what they do.

Anyway, I believe Hell: The Sequel went gold.

These are just US sales. This is last week's top 200 billboard :x :wow:

#1 The Marshall Mathers LP 2 – 793,000
#30 The Marshall Mathers LP – 10,000 (Total 10,766,000)
#58 The Eminem Show – 7,000 (Total 10,270,000)
#64 Recovery – 7,000 (Total 4,509,000)
#94 Curtain Call – 5,000 (Total 3,778,000)
#115 The Slim Shady LP – 4,000 (Total 5,433,000)
#158 Encore – 3,000 (Total 5,343,000)
#159 Relapse – 3,000 (Total 2,335,000)

This guy Shady selling out the @%% like it's nothing. Hoped he would come back to form on this album especially after naming it MMLP2 and he did that for most part. Good effort by him.

Last edited:
Album gets better with more spins IMO.
I think so as well because at first when I listened to the album I wasn't really drawn into it. But after a couple more listensthe album really grew on me with the exception such as monster and stronger than I was.

LOL @ the hate for the beats on this. I think the beats fit well with the songs. What people consider good production these days is Atlanta stripper music.

Pretty blanket statement, cause if you put these vocals over a bunch of Zaytoven and Lex Luger beats, the album would sound :rolleyes

These beats just really aren't there, but there's so much goodness on here from a lyrical standpoint, you can sort of give it a pass. Sort of.

been playing beautiful pain, love game, legacy, *******, headlights, rap god for the past 2 weeks. Have not touched the other songs yet .

Back
Top Bottom