***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

With all the drugs this dude has done, you would think he would have aged like crazy but he looks exactly the same as he did 15 years ago :wow:

Make up.

The music video > the song itself. It's definitely on some 'Inception' style of going deep into your subconscious and dealing with a lot of personal issues. The way things are going with the visuals, I hope they do a video for Evil Twin or Bad Guy

I enjoyed the music video. Think im going to get up and listen to Eminem for the majority of the day. Where that Slim Shady EP  at.

So overseas Eminem tours with Kendrick, Odd Future, Chance the Rapper... and in the US he tours with Rihanna.. :smh:

Oh well, I really don't need to see Eminem do the same show he did 4 years ago at at Home and Home again. Was looking at setlists, how is he only gonna do 4 songs from MMLP2 and one of them is monster :smh:

I would never pay to see him lip sync live again.

Headlights video confirmed, directed by Spike Lee

eminem
54 minutes ago
Spike came out to The D for the "Headlights" video... Coming soon.

Last edited:
Not surprise with headlights being the next video. I didnt even know they play it on the radio until I heard 2 weeks ago

Yeah video was dope...

Should have showed both him and his real mom in his vid though that would have been dope too.

Yeah video was dope...

Should have showed both him and his real mom in his vid though that would have been dope too.

THIS! i was hoping it was the real debbie...Really curious as to what's going on with their relationship

Damn, I was waiting a month when they announced they were making a video...Saw it as soon as it was posted in FB in the morning

got me in the feels

I noticed how when eminem tweeted the video he just said happy mothers day, he didn't say happy mothers day mom, idk maybe I was over thinking lol

song and video bring the feels man...
ohwell.gif

me and my mom have gotten into in the past and not spoken for months so i can relate...glad me and her are on decent terms and happy i saw her on mothers day...

Back
Top Bottom