***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Marshall Mathers
@Eminem

Don't worry I'm working on an album! Here's something meanwhile.

youtu.be/ZvqYabGI6HQ

New Album on the way

Last edited:
Wordplay still unmatched.
alien.gif

I'm pretty sure that was all cutting room floor stuff. Probably a bunch of verses that didn't make the album.

The technicality and wordplay is undeniable if you appreciate that kind of thing.

but you listen to Drake while saying this, get yo *** outta here

:lol: you damn right...this song sucks. I know it's a freestyle but I never wanna listen to that again...good wordplay like y'all say but that's it...literally THATS IT I can listen to spoken word poetry if I wanna hear that...

I've always liked Eminem music too...

Never thought I'd see the day. Eminem officially washed
sick.gif
that freestyle does not sound good at all
Officially washed? 
laugh.gif

He relegated himself to Hopsin tier trash after Relapse and progressively got worse ever since

Sure his wordplay and technical skills are off the charts but dude can't make a decent song anymore.

Officially washed? :lol:
He relegated himself to Hopsin tier trash after Relapse and progressively got worse ever since
Sure his wordplay and technical skills are off the charts but dude can't make a decent song anymore.

That's exactly what I'm saying...

That's exactly what I'm saying...
For once we agree. I'm just saying he officially fell off long before now. Recovery made him officially washed. All the trash that came next was just icing on the cake.

In terms of production, Em has had a Nnamdi-like fall off. He's still a great rapper when not screaming, using accents, making fart noises, and trying to pack every syllable into 4 bars, but he does not know how to make good songs anymore

Last edited:
Cool for a one or two time listen, technicality is still there.  Patiently waiting for the album.  At this point, just hoping for good hip hop production and actual songy songs, not just straight rapping.

i can appreciate Em's work especially his new stuff compared to the stuff out now. cant wait to see what his new project will be like

i really wish he would stop all this try-hard rhyming thing... this dude fell off musically

In terms of production, Em has had a Nnamdi-like fall off. He's still a great rapper when not screaming, using accents, making fart noises, and trying to pack every syllable into 4 bars, but he does not know how to make good songs anymore
this x10000000000

This is pretty accurate. He can still rap better than most but I don't like the new Em. Needs to get a new flow, go back to the Dre beats and stop with pop songs, you're already filthy rich.

For once we agree. I'm just saying he officially fell off long before now. Recovery made him officially washed. All the trash that came next was just icing on the cake.
Am I the only one who thinks Recovery is dope?

i really wish he would stop all this try-hard rhyming thing... this dude fell off musically

Why :lol:

Like do you people understand how technically intricate his rhyme scheme is? Like no one is even close to this sort of skill. How are you not impressed? How can you say "i like rap music" and not see this as an exercise in the art of putting words together?

But there are no drums...and where is the hook :smh:

Back
Top Bottom