Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Anomaly

To the people who work @ outlets, how does the address confirmation work, I've tried two different cards w/ the same address but both aren't matching?
With any credit card processing, pretty much the only thing that needs to match up is your zip code on your BILLING ADDRESS.  In other words, the address your credit card statements/bills are sent to each month.  Nike stores do not allow you to ship to an address that's different than where your credit card bills/statements are sent to.
That's the thing though, he said the zip code matches but nothing else does....I already talked to the bank but I guess I gotta call again
mad.gif

Just my $.02, I always try to run to the grocery store and just buy a Nike GC or if it's not a rush/limited sizes, buy a GC for the purchase price off NDC. This prevents my cc info from being in anyone's possesion at the outlet and I never have to worry about the different billing/shipping issue if I want it shipped somewhere else than my home.
Thanks man, I've never seen them around my area but I'll be on the look out, it'll definitely make transactions easier

@Anomaly I do live in apartments, so maybe that could be the problem...If it comes down to it, I might just get the total and just buy a gift card, if I can find one

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Anomaly

To the people who work @ outlets, how does the address confirmation work, I've tried two different cards w/ the same address but both aren't matching?
With any credit card processing, pretty much the only thing that needs to match up is your zip code on your BILLING ADDRESS.  In other words, the address your credit card statements/bills are sent to each month.  Nike stores do not allow you to ship to an address that's different than where your credit card bills/statements are sent to.
That's the thing though, he said the zip code matches but nothing else does....I already talked to the bank but I guess I gotta call again
mad.gif

Just my $.02, I always try to run to the grocery store and just buy a Nike GC or if it's not a rush/limited sizes, buy a GC for the purchase price off NDC. This prevents my cc info from being in anyone's possesion at the outlet and I never have to worry about the different billing/shipping issue if I want it shipped somewhere else than my home.
Thanks man, I've never seen them around my area but I'll be on the look out, it'll definitely make transactions easier

@Anomaly I do live in apartments, so maybe that could be the problem...If it comes down to it, I might just get the total and just buy a gift card, if I can find one

Nike GC, Visa GC, or Green Dot Money Card will all work. All can be found at your local grocer's.

Nike GC, Visa GC, or Green Dot Money Card will all work. All can be found at your local grocer's.

Originally Posted by geech

Tanger outlet in charleston SC has black n navy flightposite 2s for 39.99. Also have eggplant pippens for same price. Donr think there's any sizes over 11 for the fp2s

Good looking on the info, just copped them flightposites. They got about 5 pairs left. Not sure what sizes

Tanger outlet in charleston SC has black n navy flightposite 2s for 39.99. Also have eggplant pippens for same price. Donr think there's any sizes over 11 for the fp2s

Good looking on the info, just copped them flightposites. They got about 5 pairs left. Not sure what sizes

Originally Posted by queezy86

Really?  I called before and after you posted and was told the same thing both times.  Sold out.
Some lady keeps answering the phone and not transferring me to men's.  Ah well...

Really?  I called before and after you posted and was told the same thing both times.  Sold out.
Some lady keeps answering the phone and not transferring me to men's.  Ah well...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

When I called I spoke to Justin, he said they had a few pairs. I ordered a 10 so I'm not sure wut sizes they had

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

When I called I spoke to Justin, he said they had a few pairs. I ordered a 10 so I'm not sure wut sizes they had

img001862011020611591.jpg

img001842011020611541.jpg

img001822011020611411.jpg

img001812011020611411.jpg

img001802011020611401.jpg

img001792011020611401.jpg

img001772011020611381.jpg

all from gilroy nike outlets...the cradle rock low and penny 3 are almost fsr and the rest are more big sizes left...

img001762011020611301.jpg

from footlocker gilroy

img001862011020611591.jpg

img001842011020611541.jpg

img001822011020611411.jpg

img001812011020611411.jpg

img001802011020611401.jpg

img001792011020611401.jpg

img001772011020611381.jpg

all from gilroy nike outlets...the cradle rock low and penny 3 are almost fsr and the rest are more big sizes left...

img001762011020611301.jpg

from footlocker gilroy

Nike Factory Store
The Block @ Orange, California
Phone Number: 714-456-9172
All Kobes range in sz from 8-12
Jordan 6 Piston colorway they have 8s and 11s
Flash Huaraches they have sizes 8-12

Nike Factory Store
The Block @ Orange, California
Phone Number: 714-456-9172
All Kobes range in sz from 8-12
Jordan 6 Piston colorway they have 8s and 11s
Flash Huaraches they have sizes 8-12

Originally Posted by air max 87

Incase any of you guys were interested, these were marked down to $50 at my local footlocker
pimp.gif

im located in the north east if that helps, im going to assume those are all marked down.

also the regular silver 97s are either $80 or $90

and neon 95s are $90

By any chance do you have any info on the size run on the 97s??
Or a Ftl/champs Sku for the silver 97s??
Thanks

Incase any of you guys were interested, these were marked down to $50 at my local footlocker
pimp.gif

im located in the north east if that helps, im going to assume those are all marked down.

and neon 95s are $90

Thanks

jrjmd - good update sir.

Lebanon (TN.) clearance outlet had a handful of Olympic Kobe V's and I think the price was $60 (or $70). Either way, it was cheaper than the prices I'm seeing in the pics above. They had another colorway of the V's but I completely forget which one it was.

jrjmd - good update sir.

Lebanon (TN.) clearance outlet had a handful of Olympic Kobe V's and I think the price was $60 (or $70). Either way, it was cheaper than the prices I'm seeing in the pics above. They had another colorway of the V's but I completely forget which one it was.

Tucson Factory Store
(520) 498-0169

[font=arial, sans-serif]Store was full of wackness.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Only thing worth mentioning.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]AM 90 (purple/yellow) 325018-105[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]$37.97    sz 6-9   No other sizes[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Even though I think Kobe and his shoes are wack.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]For those who do like them.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Kobe V (Wolf grey) 386429-006[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Kobe V (China)       386429-600[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]$59.99       FSR[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Also Justhotkicks is running this thread perfectly.  If I were him I would delete even more of the pointless banter on here.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If you don't have any pertinent info for nike seekers keep it off the thread.[/font]

Tucson Factory Store
(520) 498-0169

[font=arial, sans-serif]Store was full of wackness.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Only thing worth mentioning.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]AM 90 (purple/yellow) 325018-105[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]$37.97    sz 6-9   No other sizes[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Even though I think Kobe and his shoes are wack.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]For those who do like them.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Kobe V (Wolf grey) 386429-006[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Kobe V (China)       386429-600[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]$59.99       FSR[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Also Justhotkicks is running this thread perfectly.  If I were him I would delete even more of the pointless banter on here.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If you don't have any pertinent info for nike seekers keep it off the thread.[/font]

Santa Fe, NM Update

Air Trainer 91 Black/White $34.97 FSR
Retro 6 Pistons $74.97 FSR
Trainer 1.2 Cowboys colors $49.99 FSR
CP3 Tribute Black/Cement $64.97 FSR
One6One7 White/Black $74.97
Jordan 2010 White/Red $89.97 FSR up to 12
N7 Hyperdunk 2010 $89.97 Almost FSR
Air Max-A-Lot Black/Red $51.97 FSR
Hyperfuse Black/Royal Blue Midsole $69.99
Air Max Solas Cowboys colors $79.99

Santa Fe, NM Update

Air Trainer 91 Black/White $34.97 FSR
Retro 6 Pistons $74.97 FSR
Trainer 1.2 Cowboys colors $49.99 FSR
CP3 Tribute Black/Cement $64.97 FSR
One6One7 White/Black $74.97
Jordan 2010 White/Red $89.97 FSR up to 12
N7 Hyperdunk 2010 $89.97 Almost FSR
Air Max-A-Lot Black/Red $51.97 FSR
Hyperfuse Black/Royal Blue Midsole $69.99
Air Max Solas Cowboys colors $79.99

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

pimp.gif

and neon 95s are $90

Thanks

Wish I could help w/ the FTL but I would say don't try Champs; they were part of an RTV at the beginning of Jan.

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

pimp.gif

and neon 95s are $90

Thanks

Wish I could help w/ the FTL but I would say don't try Champs; they were part of an RTV at the beginning of Jan.

Hey fellas, 
What do you guys think about a NT outlet Twitter page? I made one up, just for the heck of it but if it doesn't work out I'll just delete it. I go to my local outlet (Ontario, Ca) quite often but I usually don't post updates because I forget most of what's there by the time I get home. I got a lot of time on my hands today so I'll go back in this thread and try to tweet some of the findings for this month. 

http://twitter.com/NToutletreport

Back
Top Bottom