Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Word. Son has this annoying habit where every now and then he’ll stop a song off at 2 minutes when that **** was sounding incredible. :smh: :lol:

One thing I appreciate about this joint is that it’s sort of a departure from what he’s put out on the last few projects (Wizrd, BM2, Color Blind). Homie really flexing his pen game on this joint.

Xanax Damage is a great song, from a content standpoint and sonically it’s smooth as hell.

Same thing goes for Extra.

More times than none, we hear criticisms about an artist not having any diversity or growth, and that all their music sounds the same. Son showed both on this project.

St. Lucia, Extra, & Xanax Damage are all growing on me from an enjoyability standpoint
I can feel the groove/vibe when I listen to em now, just not blown away or impressed

Future still making music you gotta sit with for a lil while to really digest it, like the "old" days

I don’t imagine we’d get that this summer. Or not early on in the summer anyway. I’d imagine the labels expect that Chris Brown/Drake joint to do numbers all summer, and a Future/Drake Collin might detract that a bit.

I’m thinking September, or sometime in the Fall, again.

Save me is smooth I like it

St Lucia :pimp:
Extra :pimp:

Super got so many different flows and styles it’s krazy

:lol:

Talk to a baddie, caught me in traffic
I'm out to Magic; who tryna see me
Rich *** ___, lost a couple mil last year
Got figures
Made a couple bags, my bags got bigger
I'mma make it hard for them to trace my pictures
God damn
Made a hundred mil, my ___
Need a big booty ***** to fall in love with me
I could make it hard for you to fall in love with me
MY ***** ASK ME WHY I ALWAYS STAY EXTRA'D OUT
ALL MY WHIPS GOT EXTRAS NOW
WHY SO MANY ***S ON THE LOW... NOW
WHY MY ____S SO EXTRA? (Extra, extra, extra)
WHY MY *****ES SO EXTRA?
I'M ALWAYS ON EXTRA

:pimp:

I still don't hold this album in a high regard but it's becoming more and more enjoyable with each play
It's still Xanax Damage and Extra being the best tracks

Back
Top Bottom