Official Game 3: 05/08 Los Angeles @ Houston Rockets 8:30PM CST ESPN

Should be a good game. I think Houston wins these two home games. Kobe won't be able to bail the Lakers out on the road like he did game 2.

Can't wait to sit in my room alone and watch the game with my phone off.

Am I the only one that does this? I have NEVER been able to watch a Lakers playoff game with hearing the phone ring/texts (all my friends know I like theLakers so if we $+$* up they instantly blow my phone up) or with anyone else in the room. I dont like to be bothered when I am yelling for two hours straight Iguess
roll.gif

Sometimes, sometimes, I can handle havin someone around to watch a game, but for the most part I much rather watch it by myself.

But if it's a big big game, no way I want anyone near me. I'm a mess when my team is in a big game.
laugh.gif

I've seriously thought about if the Dolphins ever do make it to a super bowl, I'd have to rent a hotel room out of town and watch it there. No way Icould handle all the people that would be around me during something like that. I can barely handle them for the super bowls I've watched that don'thave my team in there.
laugh.gif

Ya, need to be alone to. Hope kobe comes out like in game 2. Either Farmar, Shannon or Sasha need to be in double figures if we want to win.

normally i watch the games by myself...but tonight me and my boys gonna go to BWW and catch the game, of course they hate the lakers cuz i like them, so i hopeKobe and the Lakers show up

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Lakers gonna need another 40 burger from Bean tonight.

nah,

Kobe-30ish
Pau-24
Odom-18ish
+ solid Bench production should be enough(though they been struggling
ohwell.gif
)

I feel like Houston maxed out their scoring in game 1, they shouldn't have many games like that

I feel Kobe played out of his mind in game 2. ..at home.

I don't expect him to replicate that performance on the road. He has the ability too, sure, but its different going on the road and shooting lights out.

And nothing's changed, Rockets 2nd unit is better than whatever Phil throws out there when he has to rest Kobe and Co.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Lakers gonna need another 40 burger from Bean tonight.

nah,

Kobe-30ish
Pau-24
Odom-18ish
+ solid Bench production should be enough(though they been struggling
ohwell.gif
)

I feel like Houston maxed out their scoring in game 1, they shouldn't have many games like that

In the NBA, role players always play better at home and worse on the road.

I don't see L.A. getting strong production from their bench, whereas guys like Wafer and Lowry and Landry play with more fire at home.

L.O. is hit or miss. In other words, he's undependable. You really never know what you're going to get from him nightly. Lakers better hope he gets18ish.

Originally Posted by franchise3

I don't expect him to replicate that performance on the road. He has the ability too, sure, but its different going on the road and shooting lights out.

And nothing's changed, Rockets 2nd unit is better than whatever Phil throws out there when he has to rest Kobe and Co.
See game 4 in the Jazz series. Just saying.

Should be a good game.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Can't wait to sit in my room alone and watch the game with my phone off.

Am I the only one that does this? I have NEVER been able to watch a Lakers playoff game with hearing the phone ring/texts (all my friends know I like the Lakers so if we $+$* up they instantly blow my phone up) or with anyone else in the room. I dont like to be bothered when I am yelling for two hours straight I guess
roll.gif

laugh.gif
man you and me both
laugh.gif

I totally forgot about the Wafer incident. I heard Adeleman kicked him off the bench that game, but does anybody know why they were arguing?

104-97 Lakers win

Bean with 42-6-5
Odumb with 17 & 9
Farmar with 17 & 6

Gasol with 14 & 7

and Bynum with 10 & 5 off the bench.

Yes, this is my 2k9 prediction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Game 4 Jazz vs Lakers in Utah ..I take that you didnt watched it..

Utah didn't have Shane or Ron.

What he says has merit.

Certainly Kobe could have a big game, but he could also have a 10-30.

I'm out for the weekend here in a few, I won't be in til the game 4 thread on Monday.

Let's get this win tonight Lakershow.
pimp.gif

Lets go H-TOWN gettin ready to flip to the game in a little while.. We gonna smash these fakers.. And i will be ready to throw some bows at any l.a. fan byme.. 713 clownin.. Rockets 102 fakers 87..

Back
Top Bottom