OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got all 4 on deck.. was gonna just go ham today.

But I'll probably just watch each episode on a Saturday.. but imma watch that first episode here in a bit.

Ain't trying to watch them all now and wait a month before the next new episode.

Sansa growing up nicely 
pimp.gif

Khaleesi and her black homegirl tho 
embarassed.gif

My body has never been this ready for anything before.

Olenna Tyrell had Joffery killed, did she not care that the marriage wouldn't have been consummated? Now Margery's place in terms of power is somewhat unclear although it is assumed she will now marry Tommen

Just one of the few things I'm still processing before season 5

Because of their wealth, the Tyrells will always be powerful. The Lannisters need them more than they need the Lannisters. Olenna wasn't going to let Margeryr marry "that monster" no matter what.

Last edited:
Someone today asked me do i feel bad for grabbing the 4 episodes early... i said why would I. Hbo is still getting my money....i pay for cable this ive practically pre paid for the 10 episodes anyway

hold up...the episodes got leaked :lol:

im conflicted

probably gonna still wait and watch it on sundays. got to catch up on better call saul

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not that tempted to watch the episodes early. Much as I like the show, watching on Sunday nights is kind of routine for me. Pour myself a Crown Royal, park in front of my flatscreen and enjoy. i'm happy with that, so I'll wait. (that said, I will probably watch the East Coast airing tonight instead of waiting for the West Coast premiere time).

Someone today asked me do i feel bad for grabbing the 4 episodes early... i said why would I. Hbo is still getting my money....i pay for cable this ive practically pre paid for the 10 episodes anyway

HBO is owned by Time Warner. They dont feel bad about their poor customer service or about the outrageous cable bills that keep increasing in price. I dont see why anyone should feel bad for them.

Imma watch the first ep on TV tonight. Dont know if ill be able to hold off after that though

as long as episode 1 isn't a huge cliff hanger i can hold on... if im stuck with my mouth open after 1. then you best believe 2 will be watched immedieatly..

I'll just have to watch Mad Men later.

Back
Top Bottom