Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

E so what offended the host at wet republic? :lol:

So I had never been to Wet and got a host's number from JC.

I didn't think I was going to be able to make it but was able to last minute (work made me go haha).

So I let the bachelor set everything up. 5 of us getting ready and the salesman tried to get some sort of deal on a table. I forget the exact text exchange.

We show up and the dude is mad dogging my boy and I had to explain what happened. Just stupid. Think he wanted to get the table for like 200 less or something?

Epic weekend. Successfully was able to convince a couple groups of girls that I was a ball player in the summer league and got em back to the suite. Among other things got to see my Lakers play, party with Lebron twice and be coherent for the majority of the trip.

Glad I went on Thursday and missed that crazy fire on the 15, my homie ended up on an 11 hr mission that was supposed to be 6 on the bus from LA.

Last edited:
i get paid this friday and said i would pay my boy the left over tab i have with him from the bottle service we got last week... i paid him half and said i would pay him the rest on payday.... after this i paid everyone in vegas and can finally forget about all the i money spent there :lol:

Last edited:
How much you spent 
nerd.gif

Most epic Vegas trip I've ever been on! I'm still dead.

I saw so many celebrities mostly ball players John Wall, Iguodala, Trey Songz, Penny Hardaway, Swagzeli aka Festus Ezeli, Lesean Mccoy, Paul George, Kendra Wilkinson, Warriors Assistant coach Bruce Fraser, Steve Urkel he was looking like Stefan Urquelle he had muscles and everything 
laugh.gif
 there's a lot more that's all I can remember right now.

I constantly got mistaken for Calvin Harris I took so many pictures with random people thinking I was him.

The $108 for suites at Venetian were Bella suites! 
pimp.gif

Ceasars messed up our two story suite ended up giving us a 3 bedroom penthouse for two nights. With $600 off each night, and some roll-away beds. 

I'll post a recap sometime I get enough rest. I'm at work and can't even function. 

Ur gunna see celebs every time ur in Vegas lol.

Someone thought I was Christian Bale until I opened my mouth hahaha.

Which nightclubs and day clubs are open on Tuesday and Wednesday?

Nightclubs: Omnia, Drai's (and probably something else not worth mentioning)

I think the only true dayclub open Monday or Tuesday is Bare. all the others just operate as regular pools with a DJ providing background music. They're super chill.

Damn Omnia bottle service is ridiculous, this is by far the most i've ever spent on a club. This is way more than Hakkasan when I went, anybody have any reviews of Omnia, is it really worth this hype and price?

Thanks!

Damn Omnia bottle service is ridiculous, this is by far the most i've ever spent on a club. This is way more than Hakkasan when I went, anybody have any reviews of Omnia, is it really worth this hype and price?

Thanks!

Whats the min/guys?

Whats the min/guys?

Don't know the exact minimum and how much we tipping but 16 guys Skybox (8-9 Bottles) $7,770.00.

Like I mentioned earlier we all make good money, but this is just insane, Calvin Harris is DJ'ing (Not a huge EDM guy) so I know he's supposed to be big, but I don't know sounds pricey

So there aren't any hip hop clubs like that... Somebody told me that it's very different than the East Coast

Don't know the exact minimum and how much we tipping but 16 guys Skybox (8-9 Bottles) $7,770.00.

Like I mentioned earlier we all make good money, but this is just insane, Calvin Harris is DJ'ing (Not a huge EDM guy) so I know he's supposed to be big, but I don't know sounds pricey

That's w/o tax/ grat / handshake? Ur lookin at 1k a bottle :x

I'm in that boat of making really good money at my age (of just in general) but still :wow:

So there aren't any hip hop clubs like that... Somebody told me that it's very different than the East Coast

Vegas is like no other place. No clubs are strictly hip-hop, even though some have hip-hop rooms. Some clubs play hip-hop, and on certain nights lean more in that direction, but, no, there aren't any full-on hip-hop club. The closest you'll get is if you go to Drai's when a rapper is performing. They tend to stick to what pleases the crowd that shows up for those shows.

Back
Top Bottom