Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

I was debating between the Sennheiser 428 S, 203, and 205 based on reviews I purchased the 203 I have two pair of Sonys but they get uncomfortable after wearing them for a couple hours

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

To be honest, there are other headphone options out there that are better in sound quality and price than BeatsByDre.

Check out head-fi.org and do some comparisons. You'll be surprised.
I have these and couldn't be happier with them.

29x07c.jpg
Audio Technica? My cousin has a pair of these and Studio Beats. I loved both pairs when I tried them out

Im looking at reviews for those Audio Technica and they look like you get most bang for your buck with those.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Im looking at reviews for those Audio Technica and they look like you get most bang for your buck with those.
for under 100 they are great...i spent 120 and got the shure srh 750dj mainly because of the removable cord just incase anything happens...if the audio techs had a removable cord id be all over them 

I own the Audiotechnica's ATH-AD700.

Big as hell on my head. Leaks noise like crazy. Awesome quality.

I picked up some Sony PIIQ's ...inexpensive, good sound quality, built well

2rqiolt.jpg

black and yellow were the best looking ones

Y'all are really gonna cop those Power Beats?
sick.gif

Those things look ugly as hell, reminiscent of those headphones dudes used to rock when CD players were still popular.

Originally Posted by terrimui

shadykay, what kind of headphones are those?

i want to say audio technica m50 around 110-120, great for dubstep/electronic.. anything bass heavy.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I own the Audiotechnica's ATH-AD700.

Big as hell on my head. Leaks noise like crazy. Awesome quality.

do you game with them?

i heard they were great for gaming. suppose to have a good soundstage for FPS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by terrimui

shadykay, what kind of headphones are those?

i want to say audio technica m50 around 110-120, great for dubstep/electronic.. anything bass heavy.
Yeah they are.  Ive spent basically all night researching and these don't have a bad review on them.  Period.  For that price compared to beats or even other high end joints like those classic sennheisers people were raving about you just cant beat that price.

are you getting them?

i don't have money to spend on cans right now, but when i do. m50s and ad700s are instant cops.

and a new soundcard for my pc

Yeah I am gonna get them but not yet. Low on funds right now but I will probably pick these up in a few weeks.

Bumpin' that new Cudi MOTM2 for the past couple hours with my Studios. Sounds great
pimp.gif

I don't know if this has been asked already but can someone recommend me a good (durable but reasonably priced) pair of earbuds? I need a pair for working out and my JVC set crapped out on me. Thanks in advance!

broke my solos today for the 2nd time
30t6p3b.gif

question: does my 1 yr warrenty still work if i don't have proof of purchase anymore? (got them around february at bestbuy).

Hey everybody lets pay 200 dollars for technology that will be 35 a year from now!!!

Originally Posted by bl1nk

broke my solos today for the 2nd time
30t6p3b.gif

question: does my 1 yr warrenty still work if i don't have proof of purchase anymore? (got them around february at bestbuy).
na you're gonna need that proof of purchase.

didnt skim through the thread yet but i just wanted to say thx to my dude mrmondaynight

recommended me some denons with the foam tips awhile back and they still work great

I have the AD700. I bought them for COD i was going to buy the mixamp thing too but i lost interest in the game like a week after the headphones shipped.

I dont have much to compare but they seem pretty good for music, definitely better then the earbuds i have. I would never wear it out in public though.

FedEx will be dropping off my Beats Pro's tomorrow, I paid about $289 inc tax and got free 2 day shipping. Pre-ordered them like 2 months ago on Amazon. I seen dudes paying $450+ for em' and some still paying $299+ for studios im good... I'll share my thoughts when I receive them.

Can't wait for Cybermonday. Hopefully the studio beats drop in price like they did last year.

Back
Top Bottom