Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

i would hate to see a fool on the metro get ran up on for these..

like you hear nothing..

homie could be loading his gun right behind you..

and you would never know..

Just bought some studio beats for $90. They're niiiice...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

MMN, you came back just in time. can you recommend some quality earphones that i can use for my iPod? i want good quality, but i don't want it to set my pockets back too much.
http://www.amazon.com/Den...id=1237769574&sr=1-1

paired with

http://www.amazon.com/Com...BII/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_b

Another satisfied customer
smokin.gif

90853480.jpg
Do they make these with a mic? Im looking for an iphone earphone replacement.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

MMN, you came back just in time. can you recommend some quality earphones that i can use for my iPod? i want good quality, but i don't want it to set my pockets back too much.
http://www.amazon.com/Den...id=1237769574&sr=1-1

paired with

http://www.amazon.com/Com...BII/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_b

Another satisfied customer
smokin.gif
Do they make these with a mic? Im looking for an iphone earphone replacement.
http://www.amazon.com/Kli...g-3-button/dp/B00264GYMG

if that's too much

http://www.amazon.com/NuF...id=1262475001&sr=1-1

Not that i know of

check the denon site for dealers
dealers selling them for $99 smh. amazon it is, selling it for $54
pimp.gif

I love Klipsch. Still kicking myself till this day for selling my pair of Synergy F-3's
smh.gif

On another note, did MMN jack my thread?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

I love Klipsch. Still kicking myself till this day for selling my pair of Synergy F-3's
smh.gif

On another note, did MMN jack my thread?
laugh.gif
I had klipsch bookshelves..they were
pimp.gif
horn tweeter was abit too much though

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by SNSD

Saw a dude with beats today on the train.
I was jealous
frown.gif

why they suck...really they carry mids like $$!@...anyone with these are tools
agreed, my and my fam were discussing these. we all agree beats are great headphones, but they do lack mids/vocals

Just a update from the last headphone thread...

I was having trouble with my Shure E2's and Mr. Monday recommended some complyfoam because they're softer...

Worked like a charm I go my entire work day with them on all the time with no problem whatsoever.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Dr. Dre Headphones and Bose headphones in actuality are really not that great. All they each do is boost the low end and pass the sound through slight low pass filters to make the sound seem deeper so you feel it. The average listener will take the fact that they are feeling the vibrations of their sound to think that it means they are listening to high quality ++@!. It's true, you can buy better headphones for the price of Dre's and it's true you can get amazing headphones for even more money, but the point is this: Bose and Dre's are a status thing. They are what's hot right now, what's cool. If your goal is to be trendy get them, they're not bad headphones they just fool listeners into thinking they're better than they are. The boosted low ends of both of these brands diminish stereo imagery because it makes everything somewhat muddy and clouded together. Moreso with the Bose than with the Dres. But the tradeoff with the Dre's is they are battery powered and break very easily.
Man nobody trying to hear that technical mumbo jumbo. They sound great, I have a pair and am satisfied. The did cost a bit much, but now that I have them I am not concerned about the price. "Audiophiles" kill me with their snobbery. Saying stuff like "average listeners"...whatever, does it matter how they make them sound good??? Just as long as they sound good is all that matters. Who cares if they use a sonic discombobulator filter that imitates the super echo inducing flux capacitor instead of being the real thing.
The thing is

they don't sound good
laugh.gif
I agree...they sound great!! Oh my bad you must be one of those audiophiles...gotta love it.

Haha audiophiles? Really? haha. Listen, don't get mad you overpaid for your headphones. I'm not saying they're bad headphones, they're fine.I'm just simply giving a justified reason behind why I personally think they're overpriced. Put it this way - If price is not an issue and you'reonly interested in sound quality then you should be looking for Sennheisers like the HD800s. The trade off with those is they look kind of weird, they'renot as stylish as the Dre's. But you're saying that's not your reasoning. You're saying you overpaid for these headphones because they soundgood. All I'm saying is that for a cheaper price, you can buy other headphones that sound just as good and are more durable, and that if you're willingto pay the extra buck for Dres you might as well get some headphones that sound better for equal price. The only differentiating quality is that the Dre'slook cool and are more trendy than the other headphones. But in all honesty, that's fine. I buy %@#% just cuz I thinks they're trendy too. But at leastI can admit it.

MMM, glad your back.

What are the best headphones under $60 I can cop at Best Buy? I got a gift card to use...

Originally Posted by EraseTheSky

i would hate to see a fool on the metro get ran up on for these..

like you hear nothing..

homie could be loading his gun right behind you..

and you would never know..

laugh.gif

man if the regular ipod head phones are good, imagine these, they gotta give you that sound that you never had in a pair of head phones.. i'll wait tillthey go on sale

Originally Posted by purplehazen

man if the regular ipod head phones are good, imagine these, they gotta give you that sound that you never had in a pair of head phones.. i'll wait till they go on sale

they're not

Originally Posted by thegame2006

got mine for 160 no ducktales here

i love them and the reactions i get with them on
laugh.gif
do those reactions look anything like:
sick.gif

laugh.gif
just kidding. Beats by dre are ok, but you can find a lot betterheadphones for the price.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Just a update from the last headphone thread...

I was having trouble with my Shure E2's and Mr. Monday recommended some complyfoam because they're softer...

Worked like a charm I go my entire work day with them on all the time with no problem whatsoever.
I WAS WAITING FOR YOU. YOU SAID YOUD LMK HOW THEY WENT ONCE YOU GOT THEM
mad.gif
eyes.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

but looks like ill be putting in an order. my extension cord on my earphones crapped out on me and i might as well pick up the comply's in the same order

have to use my brother's apple in ears in the meantime
smh.gif

man if the regular ipod head phones are good, imagine these, they gotta give you that sound that you never had in a pair of head phones.. i'll wait till they go on sale

The regular ipod headphones are certified trash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

The regular ipod headphones are certified trash
laugh.gif
QFT

Back
Top Bottom