Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

how do these work for anything besides hip hop?
Naw they work for more than hip hop.  I listen to different types of music and they work good enough.  I just think they shine more in hip hop.  John Mayer sounds good in these headphones I just wish they wouldn't break so easy. 

Im coppin these when i get my state taxes back
pimp.gif
. The controTalk is clutch
pimp.gif

http://beatsbydre.com/pro.../Pro....aspx?pid=B5097

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

J Dilla Himself wrote:

smpydh.jpg

pimp.gif

i wanna give these a try but they are too expensive. they have them on ebay for around $70-$80 which is like half of retail and im willing to pay that but im scared that they might be fake. anybody purchased these off ebay?  

I am wondering the same thing. does anyone know of a legit seller?
about 99% of the ones on ebay are fake. if you want real ones then buy off a legit monster authorized site or in store. dont waste money on fakes.

you might as well cop some shure's for that money. their scl series are good for the money

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by sole vintage

bought a pair of SENNHERISER HD-595
these looks straight how are they
I am blown away by these headphones its night and day compared to my old Sony headphones. ridiculously comfortable feels like you have nothing over your head.

the music sounds crystal clear Flac files are
eek.gif
. im about to get a amp to push them. yea they come with the 1/4 adapter these headphones were a steal for $172
pimp.gif
thanks monday

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

bought a pair of SENNHERISER HD-595
these looks straight how are they
I am blown away by these headphones its night and day compared to my old Sony headphones. ridiculously comfortable feels like you have nothing over your head.

the music sounds crystal clear Flac files are
eek.gif
. im about to get a amp to push them
but to hook on an ipod (3.5mm) you need to attach the adapter?

because I have some HD 201 (lol) and they have been good to me so Ill upgrade for sure

my solos broke
smh.gif

the right ear cushining ripped off outta nowhere. plus their customer service is a joke, was on hold for about 30 minutes before i hung up.

Originally Posted by bl1nk

my solos broke
smh.gif

the right ear cushining ripped off outta nowhere. plus their customer service is a joke, was on hold for about 30 minutes before i hung up.
Cosign.

I got my Tours a couple days after Christmas...

Now the wires are exposed, and the silver piece keeps falling down...

I been calling to try to get my replacement, and I'm just on hold forever until I hang up....

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

First a v6 charger

then a mac

now this?

damn son

You're the only guy i know that blindly spends his money on crap
laugh.gif

When you start givin me money, ill take your opinions into consideration. Good day sir.

Got em!

Not really

he got himself with all those expensive paperweights
grin.gif

no dude got em

why dudes so salty?

Originally Posted by rhester

Cosign.

I been calling to try to get my replacement, and I'm just on hold forever until I hang up....

smh.gif
smh.gif

Man I went to best buy yesterday to buy a pair of tours, even tho I heard bad reviews I still wanted to give them a try

ended up taking them back in 2 hours

the hurt my ear and they have no bass

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
@ this thread popping up again.  I didnt know it would still be around.  I see there's some good info floating around in here.  Should I change the title to "The Official Headphones Thread"?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Cosign.

smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif
You didn't get a good seal. did you try the different tips?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Cosign.

smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif
You didn't get a good seal. did you try the different tips?
Yes, all of them and the smaller ones took forever to put on.

maybe the studious are better but im not going to drop that price on head phones

I was thinking about buying some Beats but not sure if I want to spend so much for some things that could break easily

Originally Posted by bl1nk

my solos broke
smh.gif

im afraid of my solos breaking, i bought them to wear to the gym when i shoot baskets and workout.

Yo MMN!

I just pulled the trigger. Fantastic looks on the Denons with the Comply tips, these things are AMAZING for the relatively cheap price. After a few hours of letting them work in, the sound quality is superb and the comply tips way surpassed my expectations for noise isolation.

Thanks a lot my dude!

Back
Top Bottom