OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Sad that it was still posted by a "reputable" site. Even if it turned out to be true and he didn't play this season, it was a shot in the dark by this guy that happened to come true

Last edited:
Off Pavel Datsyuk's Twitter...

Caps are OFFICIALLY the #3 seed in the East with the win tonight vs. the Islanders.

:pimp:

KEEP IT GOING.

Flyers 4 in a row!! :smokin :smokin hopefully we take the Jets out to finish the Canadian trifecta

Making that push for the playoffs

I'd like to just get in, I don't expect anything this year but I need my Flyers playoff hockey fix even if it's a 1st round exit

:smh: and just when I think our team might be good enough to make the playoffs we lose 5 in a row and are basically out of it right now. The only excitement around this team right now is the signing of Jacob Trouba. He's going to be really good and I'm excited to see what he can do at an NHL level.

Don't worry Flyers fans, I fully expect you guys to win Saturday. We haven't played a good game in about 2 weeks now

Matty P. goes nuts....again :lol:

zart.gif

This dude is comedy on the bench.

*'Peg lost last night...but my dude Evander Kane beat the snot outta Emelin. :pimp:

*'Peg lost last night...but my dude Evander Kane beat the snot outta Emelin. :pimp:

Literally the only good thing that happened in last nights game. He's one of the only guys on our team who looked legitimately pissed that we're playing like **** right now

Back
Top Bottom