OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

I cant find the second month's workouts (all the max ones) or the ab routines. Im done with the first month, can anyone shoot me a pm?

Just finished my first week, and I feel great. Lost about three pounds and I'm dieting at the same time so hopefully I'll lose a little weight and get cut slightly. I got the computer files somehow and now everyone is asking me for a copy
eyes.gif
, I shouldn't have people tweet me
laugh.gif

Just finished my first week, and I feel great. Lost about three pounds and I'm dieting at the same time so hopefully I'll lose a little weight and get cut slightly. I got the computer files somehow and now everyone is asking me for a copy
eyes.gif
, I shouldn't have people tweet me
laugh.gif

I have been doing Insanity for a week now, but I have no idea what does shaun t mean when he says keep your core tight? does he mean suck your gut in or push the gut out? also what about tighten your abs? dumb questions I know
frown.gif

I have been doing Insanity for a week now, but I have no idea what does shaun t mean when he says keep your core tight? does he mean suck your gut in or push the gut out? also what about tighten your abs? dumb questions I know
frown.gif

I took a class based on insanity/p90's high intensity parts. Class was two times a week for three months. I added this to my regular workout and got ripped up quick. I was already in shape (10-12% body fat), but this really helped take it to the next level.

I took a class based on insanity/p90's high intensity parts. Class was two times a week for three months. I added this to my regular workout and got ripped up quick. I was already in shape (10-12% body fat), but this really helped take it to the next level.

Bit of a boring story;
Over the last 2 years I reduced my basketball time by 75% (various reasons), and I ended up playing ball once every two weeks (that was pretty much the all the exercise i've had). In 2 years I went from in shape 80kg (176 pounds) to out of shape 90kg (198pounds) at 6'1
I recently got more time so; I quit smoking a little while back (was doing a pack per day
smokin.gif
 for a couple of years) and stopped drinking sodas.
So about 3 days ago I stumble on this Insanity threat on NT! --> downloaded torrent straight away.
And today was my starting day (my rest day will be Thursdays which is more practical for me).

First Fit test:
     Move:Day 1: 08/07/2011
1. Switch Kicks42
2. Power Jacks44
3. Power knees 78
4. Power jumps 40
5. Globe jumps5
6. Suicide jumps12
7. Push-up Jacks20
8. Low plank oblique 30  

Was very very close to puking at the end 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And as a bonus (usually dont do this but hey) picture of before I started insanity (i'll post one at the end as well):
0f735f8ee7fdd33d6192679267d3f3707b06730.jpg
 (can't seem to get it to work, o well)

Bit of a boring story;
Over the last 2 years I reduced my basketball time by 75% (various reasons), and I ended up playing ball once every two weeks (that was pretty much the all the exercise i've had). In 2 years I went from in shape 80kg (176 pounds) to out of shape 90kg (198pounds) at 6'1
I recently got more time so; I quit smoking a little while back (was doing a pack per day
smokin.gif
 for a couple of years) and stopped drinking sodas.
So about 3 days ago I stumble on this Insanity threat on NT! --> downloaded torrent straight away.
And today was my starting day (my rest day will be Thursdays which is more practical for me).

First Fit test:
     Move:Day 1: 08/07/2011
1. Switch Kicks42
2. Power Jacks44
3. Power knees 78
4. Power jumps 40
5. Globe jumps5
6. Suicide jumps12
7. Push-up Jacks20
8. Low plank oblique 30  

Was very very close to puking at the end 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And as a bonus (usually dont do this but hey) picture of before I started insanity (i'll post one at the end as well):
0f735f8ee7fdd33d6192679267d3f3707b06730.jpg
 (can't seem to get it to work, o well)

s/o to onewearz
1st timer...damn i haven't been worked out this hard in a minute! Suicde Jumps & push-up jacks....
sick.gif
eek.gif

Weight: 157 Pounds.

Height: 5'9

Condition: Outta shape

Start Date: July 8th, 2011

End Date: September 6th, 2011

1: Switch Kicks - 55

2: Power Jacks - 55

3: Power Knees - 97

4. Power Jumps - 58

5. Globe Jumps - 11

6. Suicide Jumps - 17

7. Push-ups jacks - 35

8. Low Plaque Oblique - 49

Once the 60 days are up, I'll post a picture i took today & after 60 days...Can't wait!

s/o to onewearz
1st timer...damn i haven't been worked out this hard in a minute! Suicde Jumps & push-up jacks....
sick.gif
eek.gif

Weight: 157 Pounds.

Height: 5'9

Condition: Outta shape

Start Date: July 8th, 2011

End Date: September 6th, 2011

1: Switch Kicks - 55

2: Power Jacks - 55

3: Power Knees - 97

4. Power Jumps - 58

5. Globe Jumps - 11

6. Suicide Jumps - 17

7. Push-ups jacks - 35

8. Low Plaque Oblique - 49

Once the 60 days are up, I'll post a picture i took today & after 60 days...Can't wait!

^ Caerus,
I think you might have made a mistake with the switch kicks (2 kicks = 1 rep).
I might be wrong but I first got 84 (I thought) and then read that and corrected it to 42
Since I have almost the same amount of switch kicks as power jacks and you have 2x the amount.

^ Caerus,
I might be wrong but I first got 84 (I thought) and then read that and corrected it to 42
Since I have almost the same amount of switch kicks as power jacks and you have 2x the amount.

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

^ Caerus,

laugh.gif
 funny thing is I had it right the 1st time but then changed it thinking it was 1 kick = 1 rep. Your right, thanks

Originally Posted by faithlesshox

^ Caerus,

laugh.gif
 funny thing is I had it right the 1st time but then changed it thinking it was 1 kick = 1 rep. Your right, thanks

Right now in week 2 of the 2nd month. I'm shredding off the lbs, but I wish I dieted sooner.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm such a fool.

Right now in week 2 of the 2nd month. I'm shredding off the lbs, but I wish I dieted sooner.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm such a fool.

Back
Top Bottom