OFFICIAL IOWA POST

stopped by williamsburg yesterday
nike store had a whole lotta nothing per usual but i did have a nice come up at the polo outlet

got a pair of 99 black IVs in great shape in today
size 10.5

anybody wear that size?

i wear 10.5 but i'm not looking for any ivs. did the outlet have any good air force 1s??

i might be heading to williamsburg this weekend, anyone been out there recently?

they shut down the coralville mall footlocker.
leaving even fewer places to get shoes in the area.

got some size 10 chicago Xs in

and probably a few other size 9.5 goodies
if anyone is interested

Part Time IOWA Nter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stuck In Dubuque For School
frown.gif

I don't even know where to look for kicks out here
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

i don't know dubuque too well
but i've been shopping at outlets and online since i came here last year...

Whatsup guys, Im from Cedar Rapids. We don't really have any great spots here, but we just got a new footlocker which is supposedly getting a better Jordanaccount. The only spot I know of that gets decent Jordan releases is the Waterloo Scheel's, but I usually have to depend on Eastbay or eBay to get mykicks...

where is the new footlocker?
i'm surprised that CR is getting another one

how is it so far

The new footlocker is still in Lindale Mall, but they moved to the other side into a bigger space. The manager said that they were being upgraded to a milliondollar account, meaning they supposedly will have a million bucks worth of product all the time. He said that he expected them to get an upgraded Jordan andNike account as well, but so far I havent really seen anything different in terms of product. Hopefully that will change though

the manager and the assistant at the Lindala Footlocker are cool if you need anything they will order it for you, they are getting more jordan and AF1's,they always get AM90'S.

i'll have to go introduce myself if clint isn't there any more

he was always cool

Back
Top Bottom