OFFICIAL IOWA POST

iowans

i'm going to be looking to buy/sell/trade some pairs in the next few weeks.

i'll have a list up soon

anybody looking to get rid of some pairs?

^ Man I would consider but I'm a size 13. I think I'm gonna stop in the FL here in the next few days to get the official scoop on both SpaceJams andWhite/Red XII, I'll be copping both for sure but I'd prefer to get them here rather than online...

My and Kyle are ready to camp out for the SJ's. I think Scheels in Coralridge will hve them.

Originally Posted by Javy12

My and Kyle are ready to camp out for the SJ's. I think Scheels in Coralridge will hve them.

As soon as you can confirm this, will you let me know? If so I think I know what I'll be doing the night of the 22nd
laugh.gif

IM IN IOWA CITY FROM DENVER AND THE SHOE SPOTS ARE LIMITED, THE INTERNET IS THE BEST WAY TO GET THE SHOES YOU WANT ROUND HERE

Originally Posted by yeerp

wow people camp out here?

javy what happened to the early space jams?
I've never camped out lol, and I don't think there would be a need... Hopefully. For the XI/XII pack I did get to the Scheel's inWaterloo at 5 in the morning, so almost like a campout. Lets keep this thread updated with what stores are getting what, I have the cash ready for White/RedXII and Spacejams and I would prefer to cop locally than have to risk online.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

wow people camp out here?

javy what happened to the early space jams?
I've never camped out lol, and I don't think there would be a need... Hopefully. For the XI/XII pack I did get to the Scheel's in Waterloo at 5 in the morning, so almost like a campout. Lets keep this thread updated with what stores are getting what, I have the cash ready for White/Red XII and Spacejams and I would prefer to cop locally than have to risk online.

those are the only ones that i want but i might want to double up on the space jams

sneaksoy1 I was at that XI/XII release in Waterloo. yeerp from that Jay guy from Chine, he his super legit.

i am interested if the price is right
no point in swooshing these since they'll prolly be up there for the fully

sneaksoy1 I was at that XI/XII release in Waterloo. yeerp from that Jay guy from Chine, he his super legit.
Nice! I may have talked to you for awhile? There was a guy from CR that I talked to for a long time, do you remember a kid with his dad? I was thekid, my dad didn't trust me to drive all the way up there that early so he took me lol, I think I had on some OG Taxis if I remember right. The whole thingwas a fun experience though for me

didn't know this thread was still goin on. i missed out on the space jams. they even get em around here?
but i do have some dmp xi/vi for sale if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by khughes22

oh really? i thought they came out last month? i got the first DMP's the XI and VI's

oooh you said dmp not cdp
what size?

inbox

^ Already got my pair from PYS... Not "officially" getting them until the 25th though cause they're a Christmas present from my sisters!

I'm ready to camp for the Spacejams though...

space jams are confirmed $175 and it looks like they will indeed be a problem in this dry state we live in...

I prepayed for a pair at FTL at lindale mall. i actually got pair since October that I been wearing the crap out of them and they still looking good, I putthem through this snow and ice outside.

i actually got pair since October that I been wearing the crap out of them and they still looking good, I put them through this snow and ice outside.

why you wanna go and do that?

i actually got pair since October that I been wearing the crap out of them and they still looking good, I put them through this snow and ice outside.

why you wanna go and do that?

somebody's gotta wear them... I'm in Omaha IDK if most of u guys are in Western or Eastern iowa, but I'm mighty a neighborly Nebraskan
wink.gif

^ I was gonna go to Omaha this weekend to visit family but you guys got some awful weather... I'm from Eastern IA btw.

yeerp did you get a pair? And javy, it was great meeting you, I cant tell you enough how thankful I am that you would look out for me like that man, I reallyappreciate. If you need help with anything in the future, don't be afraid to give me a holler! Hope you can scoop another 11, did you end up taking themback cause of the toebox?

Back
Top Bottom