OFFICIAL IOWA POST

What else was at the outlet?? Like what kind of Running shoes and basketball shoes? Did they have any JB shorts??

yes they had plenty of JB apparel. i don't really buy a lot of it so i didn't look much

it didn't seem to be discounted that much either, though.

they had a lot of running shoes.

some air max lights for the low in various bright colors.

mostly a lot of trainers and running shoes that i'd recommend for actual athletic use more than fashion.

i might go back one more time later this month, i have some stuff to return.

returned my stuff.

there is a grand total of ZERO jordan shoes in that store.

worst outlet ever i'm pretty sure.

that makes sense, unfortunately

i didn't know that the outlets didn't get shipments from all over
that explains the selection
and doesn't bode well for the future.

i'm on spring break

so i picked up lava am95s
flight 95s and 96s
and the latest package

that'll hold me over when i go back to iowa

anybody picked up anything nice recently?

Went to Chicago last weekend they had a couple pairs of XX2's left so I picked up one of those and then some white/metallic kobe II's for cheap

what colors did they have?
and do they ship?

still none at the williamsburg spot

They had the white and the "basketball print" ones and I'm not sure if they ship or not. They didn't have a full size run though.... just afew random pairs along the back wall, not a lot really.

hopefully they'll make their way to my outlet in the near future

there seem to be plenty of them left in the local stores

i have a coupon for the nike outlet but have never been able to find anything worth buying when i was there

might have to give it one more shot before the summer

I know I hate going to Williamsburg..... But i keep going back hoping they'll have something decent sometime
roll.gif

i go to williamsburg and try to force myself to get something to justify the long drive
but i never find anything
i've bought more from the (crappy) polo outlet than the nike one
mostly i buy stuff from banana republic.

headed to des moines again this weekend

any spots out there worth checking out ?

Nothin real special... Merle hay mall Finishline is your best bet probably, they usually have some decent AF1's and most of the other new releases. Otherthan that Des Moines is just like the rest of Iowa, pretty weak on shoes.

home for the summer
not a moment too soon from a sneaker standpoint

tanger nike outlet has NADA

they had some silver 97s for $99
and green/white 95s for $79

millions of pairs of each so they'll be going down eventually

great shoes in the kids' section for anybody with dependents

I know I hate going to Williamsburg..... But i keep going back hoping they'll have something decent sometime

well they do get nice shipments once in a while, a couple months after the DMP's dropped they got about 100 pairs of DMP XI with a orange nikebox. $89.99

Originally Posted by khughes22

well they do get nice shipments once in a while, a couple months after the DMP's dropped they got about 100 pairs of DMP XI with a orange nike box. $89.99

lol don't tell me that i would have bought four

i'm back home for the summer but please let me know if anything comparable shows up and i will try to persuade someone to cop for me

any outlet updates?

whatever happened to the NTer who was talking about opening a boutique sneaker store in IA?

i'd expect some split packs or b grades to show up at the iowa outlets
but they aren't selling them too many places in ia to begin with so...

i see people all over the boards talking about cdp split packs popping up at their outlets...

Originally Posted by Sfield

I found lots of CDP's right here in Des Moines.

in an outlet or regular retailers ?
what did you see? there was nada in cedar rapids while i was there

Back
Top Bottom