OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Jordan 6 are available on sneakerhead.com fsr for $179 free shipping
thats a great price, if they weren't out of my size i'd order
Why is that a great price? There is no need to pay over retail for these, they aren't going to move that fast....
$150 + tax = about $162 in my area, so to me that's only $17 over retail. most people charge at least that to ship, so basically it is asclose to retail as you'll get anywhere. when other sites are selling them for upwards of $250, that's a great price to not have to leave your house toget em 2 weeks early. but i digress...

Originally Posted by abernja

SIZE 18 ONLY!!!
PLEASE don't waste your time if you're not a size 18 ok? Thanks.

Nike Zoom Kobe IV
$59.99
Carpe Diem

$39.99
MPLS
Draft Day
Del Sol
Wht/Purple Inlines

Also have samples of the white/royal/volt tailwinds and samples of the SC Trainer. The OG Auburn Bo Jackson colorway. All size 9 and all dirty/creased/yellowing etc. I believe they're $34.99

Penny II Blk/Roy - Size 8.5 and smaller only. $59.99
Garnett III Blk/Roy - Scattered sizes. $59.99

407-396-0500

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also saw a FSR of the White Jordan 2009 for $79.99 at Celebration outlet. They had a size 13 of the White/Royal Zoom Turfs for $39.99
Also have the wht/red/blk Sheed AF1 Highs. Don't remember the price. Sorry I don't have the phone number either. Oh and Blk/Blk Penny II for $84.99

Which Sheed AF1's? Are they the 1 Worlds with the big sheed logo??

Exactly, and when you talk about an air Jordan 6 release which isn't released as much as the air Jordan 1, You know they're going to sell. I found thatto be a great deal to avoid sitting at my computer or having to get up early to find my size. I'm not taking chances with these. I'm glad I was able toorder my pair yesterday. If you think they're going to sit why are they all sold out on sneakerhead?

Why is that a great price? There is no need to pay over retail for these, they aren't going to move that fast....
$150 + tax = about $162 in my area, so to me that's only $17 over retail. most people charge at least that to ship, so basically it is as close to retail as you'll get anywhere. when other sites are selling them for upwards of $250, that's a great price to not have to leave your house to get em 2 weeks early. but i digress...

You are wrong son. Let this be a warning , don't sleep.

Block @ Orange
Jordan 2009s (Both for $79.99)
Easter P-Rod II ($59.99)
Dark Blue /Yellow P-Rod II ($44.99)
Kobe III SL ($89.99!?!!)
USA Lebron Soldier II ($34.97).

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Originally Posted by Mpharmboy

Anyone seen Black/Grey Jordan I's at the outlets?

try ARIZONA MILLS 480-897-1312 i think they still have them.

They still have them @ Prime/ Beltz Outlets here in Orlando, FL. I saw sizes 11 and up for 79.99 I believe. Here's the number 407-351-9400.

EDIT: I saw 1 size 7.5 also. This was Tuesday night by the way.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Originally Posted by abernja

Also have the wht/red/blk Sheed AF1 Highs. Don't remember the price. Sorry I don't have the phone number either.

Which Sheed AF1's? Are they the 1 Worlds with the big sheed logo??

I don't know anything about Forces but they were these.

1word-sheed-af1-0.jpg

$150 + tax = about $162 in my area, so to me that's only $17 over retail. most people charge at least that to ship, so basically it is as close to retail as you'll get anywhere. when other sites are selling them for upwards of $250, that's a great price to not have to leave your house to get em 2 weeks early. but i digress...
That's the problem. Granted, as you said, it's a much better price than sites like 23isback, which are charging $250+, the issue is nothow they compare to other online stores that are selling them early. The problem is, regardless of whether these sell out or not, these are horrible qualityshoes that don't warrant the $150 retail price, much less paying extra for them to get them early.

I know people are hungry for black/red VIs. Believe me, these shoes have extra sentimental value to me since they are the first Jordans I bought back in'90, and are the reason I started playing basketball, so I was ecstatic when I first read the rumors almost a year ago that they were going to retro theseagain. However, that does NOT mean we should settle for just any table scrapings JB decides to "grace" us with. It's embarassing to do so. That's the equivalent to a dog begging at the dinner table, and taking whatever crumbs are thrown its way, devouring it like ravenous animal. Allyou're doing is teaching JB that they can get away with anything, because people will still buy.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

That's the problem. Granted, as you said, it's a much better price than sites like 23isback, which are charging $250+, the issue is not how they compare to other online stores that are selling them early. The problem is, regardless of whether these sell out or not, these are horrible quality shoes that don't warrant the $150 retail price, much less paying extra for them to get them early.

I know people are hungry for black/red VIs. Believe me, these shoes have extra sentimental value to me since they are the first Jordans I bought back in '90, and are the reason I started playing basketball, so I was ecstatic when I first read the rumors almost a year ago that they were going to retro these again. However, that does NOT mean we should settle for just any table scrapings JB decides to "grace" us with. It's embarassing to do so. That's the equivalent to a dog begging at the dinner table, and taking whatever crumbs are thrown its way, devouring it like ravenous animal. All you're doing is teaching JB that they can get away with anything, because people will still buy.

QFT. Its useless to preach though cause people are beasts and will buy whateva jb craps out. Wrong color, cheaper quality, and people still ok withoverpaying.

^ exactly, we need to get used to the Jordan of this era and keep the past in the past. Most multi million dollar companies are going to cut corners to savemoney.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Kobe III SL ($89.99!?!!)
The MPLS versions were only $30 a piece at another outlet a few months ago. I hope the price goes down to $30 for the SL's and I will gladlybuy them to ball in.

By the way, any AM1 red/white's left at any outlets?
nerd.gif

Abernja: Thanks so much for the info, hopefully those are fairly cheap, if so I'll be all over them.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Kobe III SL ($89.99!?!!)
The MPLS versions were only $30 a piece at another outlet a few months ago. I hope the price goes down to $30 for the SL's and I will gladly buy them to ball in.
Are these thw White/Black pair? And how are the Kobe III's for ball?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Kobe III SL ($89.99!?!!)
The MPLS versions were only $30 a piece at another outlet a few months ago. I hope the price goes down to $30 for the SL's and I will gladly buy them to ball in.
Are these thw White/Black pair? And how are the Kobe III's for ball?
Yep. Kobe 3s are EXTREMELY comfortable.
pimp.gif
Great for balling.

Back
Top Bottom