OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Nike Factory Store at Prime Outlets - Jeffersonville, OH
(740) 948-9244

I went a few days ago so some sizes could be gone.

WMNS Air Force 1 low (canvas)
color- Tourmaline/white/lucky green
a few large sizes on hash wall, 10 (x3), 10.5, 12 (x2)
price- $19.99
318636 311
16bmxhk.jpg
Are the size 12's of these gone?

^^call and fine out he posted the number.

They had those trainer sc's for 30 at some other outlet. I picked up a few pairs, 60 seems too much.

Good info on the Pippens. Just ordered a pair. I've been wanting those for a good price. $59.99 is good enough for me. Hopefully they'll be in goodcondition when I get them. Thanks again for the info, that's why I frequent this thread.

RSomers6,
The white jordan jordan 1's were at arizona mills a few weeks ago. call them up and ask if they still have them. they had a bunch when i was there

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Stopped by Woodburn today and just happened to get into a conversation with one of the guys in the back. He mentioned that they got the SC Trainer Highs at $60.

Just thought I would help out with a classic shoe.

EDIT: These
bo_jackson_nike_trainer_sc_6.jpg
Just scooped a pair of these. Impulse buy. Good looks sir.

went to go check em out and yes they do have em. they also have 30% off hash and 40% off the clearence app.

Originally Posted by RSomers6

did the Jordan 1 metallic reds or DMP Bred 1s have hit the outlets?

Any sbs?

There were some white/metallic red 1s at Terrell, TX for $60 a week or two ago....

Don't know SBs only AJs collected

^ LOL

another note...i personally like the gilt deals...my vote is that dude should be allowed to post them....of course my vote not mean jack lol but still they aregreat deals

Rsomers what's ur email I got tons of sb info I can fwd to you but its on my email and I don't feel like typing it in. I'm on a blackberry.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ LOL

another note...i personally like the gilt deals...my vote is that dude should be allowed to post them....of course my vote not mean jack lol but still they are great deals

People can post deals so long as they don't promote their own referral links.

Originally Posted by Chadarini

Rsomers what's ur email I got tons of sb info I can fwd to you but its on my email and I don't feel like typing it in. I'm on a blackberry.
RSomers6@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone for the info!

Really appreciate it and keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

They had those trainer sc's for 30 at some other outlet. I picked up a few pairs, 60 seems too much.
Anyone know which outlets have those for $30?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Nike Factory Store at Prime Outlets - Jeffersonville, OH
(740) 948-9244

I went a few days ago so some sizes could be gone.

WMNS Air Force 1 low (canvas)
color- Tourmaline/white/lucky green
a few large sizes on hash wall, 10 (x3), 10.5, 12 (x2)
price- $19.99
318636 311
Are the size 12's of these gone?

Yup - they gone. Was at jeffersonville at noon today and they only had a few of the purp canvas forces, small sizes (under 9). Ya'll work fast, not thatI woulda copped. Did get my lil man some 2k9's for $5.36 after using my $25 reward card from spending over $75 in december. His kindergarten ball leaugestarts saturday!

Besides that Jeffersonville had nothing worth a mention - as usual....

Keep it up fellas - good info in here!

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

nerd.gif

i'd like to know the same

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ LOL

another note...i personally like the gilt deals...my vote is that dude should be allowed to post them....of course my vote not mean jack lol but still they are great deals

People can post deals so long as they don't promote their own referral links.

so what does someone do if they arent a member.....i mean this isnt scamming people like the stupid lockerzz

shoetrends.com has silver/green/black colors of the 1/2 cents for 125 + shipping... plenty of sizes

Originally Posted by I RoCk dA Js

nerd.gif

The outlet that had them soldout. You can try searching for it using nikefind see if another outlet has them for the same price or maybe price match.

Originally Posted by I RoCk dA Js

nerd.gif

The outlet that had them soldout. You can try searching for it using nikefind see if another outlet has them for the same price or maybe price match.

It was Washington PA

shoetrends is having a pre order for lebrons vii for 120.00 (white and red ) they are calling them the red carpets. also there preordering kobes shoe for100.00. both had an fsr.

you dont need to be invited to gilt to register. Just go to gilt.com ... Ppl advertising are only doing it for personal gain and getting $ off their nextpurchase, thats what justhotkicks is saying.

not sure if skyposites have hit outlets (i would like to know which colors & for how much)....i do know that the royal have hit marshalls. sitting side byside with white 2009s - $75 or $80 - at least 2 stores in maine If anyone wanted a pair (many sz 9s + 10.5s and a few other sizes) i'd pick them up for youfor $100 + shipping...

Back
Top Bottom