OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

smh.gif

Jonah u work at Memphis Clearance so why don't you post what y'all got instead of bashin those that do work in here its plenty of schnit in here that has been THAT good its all in what u like.

Outlet workers take notice, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE and y'all gotta start givin up the ghost on your spots. (and yes I'm mad that you won't share your swoosh or kicc knowledge on what's available at your Memphis Clearance Outlet)

Centralia doesn't ship out Oldsole so don't bother.... even though they are clearance....

Edit: AJ 1 High Sea Green on hash wall at Jerz Gardens. big sizes only
lol right on!

I went to the South Chi outlet last nite and they still have the Penny 2s listed @ $110
tired.gif
  They also have the Air Max 90 black boots for $90.

Johnson Creek WI

FSR pippen 1 blk/red 59.99

FSR air penny 2 (all star) wht/blk 59.99

FSR Air max 360 wht/blu 59.99

Pretty much FSR Air max 97 Wht/beet/blk/lucky green 59.99

The Block of Orange (anaheim,ca) has the zf95s white/navy for 69.99 and they will price match. two colorways of Hyperizes-blk/orange/blue or navy and white/yellow. On the kids hash wall they had aj2009s blk/wht 17.99 2c-6c.

Originally Posted by straight lux

The Block of Orange (anaheim,ca) has the zf95s white/navy for 69.99 and they will price match. two colorways of Hyperizes-blk/orange/blue or navy and white/yellow. On the kids hash wall they had aj2009s blk/wht 17.99 2c-6c.

anything else there?

Originally Posted by nikehead504

just called for the pippens they didnt have a 9.5 does anyone know who else has em ????? thanks

sz. 9 and 10 are available

now why u gotta get forced to break bread with the camp ? ? ? ?

EVERYBODY'S GOTTA EAT JONAH....

And for the record, I'm Agent or Retro, not "dude"

Thank you for recognizing my skills and work ethic....

glasses.gif

old update FTL my dude keep it movin we know you secretly hate NT

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

$31.99-first 97s size 10s
381106603.jpg

$59.99-second 97s different sizes(not many)
381106605.jpg

$39.99-for the jacket sizes M,L,XL,XXL RETAIL $400
381106608.jpg

381106614.jpg

$59.99- 95s(different sizes) not many

NI609048-165_pict1_8_59_11126.jpg

$59.99- Bloyal

jor_bloyal_wht_blk_red_5.jpg

$59.99- AJF20

NI331823-411_pict1_12_483_8294.jpg

$59.99- jordan flight 45

JO364756-011_pict1_12_882_11632.jpg

$59.99- black/red griffs (not many sizes)

NI354912-002_pict1_79_73_11901.jpg

AND I HATE NT? haha dude is silly... i guess he trying to make a name for his self on here. but ill give it to you your doing a good job...

now why u gotta get forced to break bread with the camp ? ? ? ?

EVERYBODY'S GOTTA EAT JONAH....

And for the record, I'm Agent or Retro, not "dude"

Thank you for recognizing my skills and work ethic....

glasses.gif

old update FTL my dude keep it movin we know you secretly hate NT
hahaha so i guess since i havent gave a update in 2 weeks i hate NT? wow come on... why you try and fight with everybody man.

WE know where u work cuz why u PM me cryin about it if u don't work there?

I doubt even u have that much time on your hands.... and speakin of your weeks-old update, why didn't u post the info AS SOON AS THE QS AM1 ARRIVED instead of when it was basically too late ?

I'll gravedig this thread and december to find out the real I KNOW WHERE YOU AT BRO.... call and see? Hmmm lemme see how that went...

jonahtheNikeTalkhater: "hey guys, anybody call here askin for me tell them I dont work here and u never heard of me ok? thanks i'll make it up to u guys later"

15 minutes later.... jonahtheNikeTalkhater posts: "I don't even work there call and see...."

LAME and................................................E P I C  FAIL ! ! ! !

ATTENTION JONAHTHENIKETALKHATER: Please post your steal/deals for the Memphis Clearance Outlet where you are employed

EDIT: No my friend u hate NT cuz u havent posted updates in 2 weeks even though YOU WORK AT A CLEARANCE OUTLET and then you come in the thread sayin "there's been nothin in here THAT good hopefully you guys will step it up" so tell the whole story and miss me with the half-truths

CALL THEM. i dont even live in memphis
roll.gif
or even close to it  ... you are Crazy.

FAILLLL

EDIT: No my friend u hate NT cuz u havent posted updates in 2 weekseven though YOU WORK AT A CLEARANCE OUTLET and then you come in thethread sayin "there's been nothin in here THAT good hopefully you guyswill step it up" so tell the whole story and miss me with thehalf-truths

never said that lol.... ha

nothing THAT good in the past couple weeks in this thread.... but im sure it will pick up in the next couple weeks... let all hope atleast

You're basically prodding us to go harder but you work at MEMPHIS CLEARANCE and refuse to post updates? So no you didn't specifically say "u guys need to step it up" but u might as well have so are you gonna give us an update or punch in at Memphis Clearance and keep the goodies 4 self

Do i need to RE-POST our PM convo where u said "Please remove my personal info"

If u dont work there, then how is that info "personal" ?

nothing THAT good in the past couple weeks in this thread.... but im sure it will pick up in the next couple weeks... let all hope atleast

You're basically prodding us to go harder but you work at MEMPHIS CLEARANCE and refuse to post updates? So no you didn't specifically say "u guys need to step it up" but u might as well have so are you gonna give us an update or punch in at Memphis Clearance and keep the goodies 4 self

Do i need to RE-POST our PM convo where u said "Please remove my personal info"

If u dont work there, then how is that info "personal" ?

post WHATEVER you want AGENT to make you feel better. i did say personal but doesnt mean i work at memphis.. guess ill drive 10 hours just to go to work lol you silly. i guess we can fight over the internet?

Agent0024- "Hey Jonahtheballer you better post something everyday and you better hook me up even if you dont have time or im going to get on NT and try and bash or fight with you and make you look bad and post everything we talk about in the PM"

Why do you think the MODS say take it to PM?

As a former high-school wrestler.... I defer.

I was trying to protect the integrity of the Outlet Thread and keep negativity away based on your reply that there was nothing good in here lately.

Jonah, if you wanna lie to kicc it, have at it bro. Since I don't have anymore updates today, I'll see you guys in February.

You can speak to Jonah directly at 901-332-9325 on that 2nd shift action.... tell him Agent sent you
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom