OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

CALLLLL THAT NUMBER and ask for me lmao they gonna be like WHOOOOOO? Jonah WHOOOOO? dont live in memphis never been to memphis... smh at the whole memphis thing

I should probably stay out of this, and I may be wrong, but...........

The furthest city I saw on the map of Tennessee is approximately 7 hours away from Memphis, yet you say you live 10 hours away from Memphis. But yet your profile page says you are from Tennessee. So how is that?

EDIT: If his real name is Jonah, I will find out if he works at the Nike Clearance Store in Memphis. I have a friend who used to live near me that used to be the Assistant Manager at the Nike Employee Store in Memphis. He is a store manager at another Nike Outlet now. He still keeps in touch with alot of his friends from Memphis. We actually went up there last year for a few days. I will check with him and see if he can find out

Originally Posted by thacamel

I should probably stay out of this, and I may be wrong, but...........

The furthest city I saw on the map of Tennessee is approximately 7 hours away from Memphis, yet you say you live 10 hours away from Memphis. But yet your profile page says you are from Tennessee. So how is that?

EDIT: If his real name is Jonah, I will find out if he works at the Nike Clearance Store in Memphis. I have a friend who used to live near me that used to be the Assistant Manager at the Nike Employee Store in Memphis. He is a store manager at another Nike Outlet now. He still keeps in touch with alot of his friends from Memphis. We actually went up there last year for a few days. I will check with him and see if he can find out

i was kidding lol just saying i dont stay in memphis or live closeto it... you e-stalking me now?   also WHY do you care where i live at?please tell me
nerd.gif
also give us updates... call tomorrow morning so we can get the memphis thing over with please. your actually helping me

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

I put my name down for those griffeys Size 13, The 95's seemed to be lower sizes left 7.5-10 and like ^ said the white/black 97's are out. Funny though a guy named Jonah answered the phone lol
This is from the bottom of page 33 of this month's outlet thread....
nerd.gif

How many Jonahs could possibly work at Nike Outlets in/around Memphis, Tennessee?

I think its safe to say u screwed the pooch and porked the pig on this one cuz.... just give up the ghost and drop a damn update for February.

You drop your clearance info once a week from now on, and stop tellin your managers/co-workers to deny your existence, and all is forgiven.

Make your choice....
nerd.gif
EDIT: Do we have a deal or what ? ? ? ? You don't see what I just did there ? ? ? ?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I put my name down for those griffeys Size 13, The 95's seemed to be lower sizes left 7.5-10 and like ^ said the white/black 97's are out. Funny though a guy named Jonah answered the phone lol
nerd.gif

How many Jonahs could possibly work at Nike Outlets in/around Memphis, Tennessee?

I think its safe to say u screwed the pooch and porked the pig on this one cuz.... just give up the ghost and drop a damn update for February.

You drop your clearance info once a week from now on, and stop tellin your managers/co-workers to deny your existence, and all is forgiven.

Make your choice....
nerd.gif
lol but if you look more you would find out that this is NOT the memphis store... keep reading back Fam.... *$% why would i lie about living or working in memphis its not that big of a deal. haha

A) MEMPHIS CLEARANCE

B) LEBANON CLEARANCE

C) PIGEON FORGE

IF I GUESS CAN I GET THE MANIFESTS FOR THE INLINE AND TRANSFERS......LOL. LETS ALL COME TOGETHER AND JUST POST GOOD INFO ITS ALL LOVE.

Nike Anthem AZ

Orlando 7's for $59.99 (sizes 7.5-9)

Wmns AF1 canvas is the light purple and orange. $19.99 (nothing larger than size 11)

Originally Posted by theserkis

Nike Anthem AZ

Wmns AF1 canvas is the light purple and orange. $19.99 (nothing larger than size 11)

mad.gif

Missed them in South Chi and now so close but no cigar.... I need a 10.5-11

Drop that style code if you will sir
nerd.gif

EDIT:  SMURFDAVID IS NIKETALK.... 'preciate ya bro

Originally Posted by theserkis

Nike Anthem AZ

mad.gif

Missed them in South Chi and now so close but no cigar.... I need a 10.5-11

Drop that style code if you will sir
nerd.gif

style code 304775-161 EDIT: no problem agent glad to help
smokin.gif

I guess that's why this kid is always spelling all of his "ck" words with a "cc" because there is Controversy wherever he is to be found.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

I put my name down for those griffeys Size 13, The 95's seemed to belower sizes left 7.5-10 and like ^ said the white/black 97's are out. Funny though a guy named Jonah answered the phone lol
nerd.gif

Ithink its safe to say u screwed the pooch and porked the pig on thisone cuz.... just give up the ghost and drop a damn update for February.

Youdrop your clearance info once a week from now on, and stop tellin yourmanagers/co-workers to deny your existence, and all is forgiven.

Make your choice....
nerd.gif
lol but if you look more you would find outthat this is NOT the memphis store... keep reading back Fam.... *$% whywould i lie about living or working in memphis its not that big of adeal. haha

Why would anyone want to lie about being from Memphis??  City's garbage.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

^ $59.99 is a great price too bad im a sz12 good info!!

It is a good deal...too bad im 10.5-11. BTW, suprised you didnt beat me to the info oldsole73.
Thanks for always contributing.

^ 10.5-11 also ^ but still a solid find and way to come through on the late-night (for outlet update anyway)

For those who are interested...
SOCAL HEADS, urban outfitters on colorado blvd at pasadena is having a sale on skinny knit ties...$5, will post pics later when i'm not too lazy lol

As a former high-school wrestler.... I defer.

I was trying to protect the integrity of the Outlet Thread and keep negativity away based on your reply that there was nothing good in here lately.

Jonah, if you wanna lie to kicc it, have at it bro. Since I don't have anymore updates today, I'll see you guys in February.

You can speak to Jonah directly at 901-332-9325 on that 2nd shift action.... tell him Agent sent you
wink.gif
HS wrestling 
pimp.gif

i don't have time to call 20 outlets to see what they have but if you would've called pf earlier in the day u would have got ur size or something closer.hit up your local rugged warehouse found a couple of nubuck 12's sz11 for $60.also had kobe iv gradients for $50.jonah works at lebanon outlet.good friends with another employee who works there.

justhotkicks
u actin like a female right now dude

Originally Posted by oldsole73

A) MEMPHIS CLEARANCE

B) LEBANON CLEARANCE

C) PIGEON FORGE

IF I GUESS CAN I GET THE MANIFESTS FOR THE INLINE AND TRANSFERS......LOL. LETS ALL COME TOGETHER AND JUST POST GOOD INFO ITS ALL LOVE.
That's where he works, not the memphis clearance store. I know because I called for the Griffeys he posted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

LOL we got a bunch of grown-@@$ men acting like 13-year-olds.
Also:

ATFROMTN - sayonara.

laugh.gif

olesole- Thanks for the updates, word to the lack of funds in my chase account

Man I love that Lebanon outlet. I hit it up everytime I pass thru on my way to nashville. I remember picking up midnight navy VIs for 29.99 when the old store was there. Now that was back when the outlets were BANGING!!!!

It was more or less a personal thing between Jonah and I and I was actually protecting his spot and keeping his info private with the whole Memphis Clearance thing.
wink.gif

For NikeTalk 2010, please refrain from putting spots/workers on blast without 1st consulting them through a PM. You guys thought you were coming to his aid, but in all actuality you blew it. Understand that at my age and position much of what you see occurring between me and other members is my attempt to preserve the INTEGRITY (look it up) of not just the outlet thread, but NikeTalk as a community.
glasses.gif

I AM NIKETALK, and I must protect myself (NikeTalk). So if I feel someone is being inappropriate in regards to the work being done in the outlet thread (some of which I personally contributed or had a part in) then I will react accordingly. The issue was resolved through PMs, which is the mature, appropriate way to conflict resolution. What you all saw here was.... something I'm not at liberty to disclose but Jonah and I both know the depth of it and have proceeded to the next level.
tongue.gif

NikeTalk 2010, I urge you all to do YOUR OWN WORK for February and post your findings in the upandcoming February Outlet thread.
nerd.gif

If everyone takes out info/updates and gets all tight-lipped when its time to contribute (for WHATEVER reason) then thats not positive community-based action. We cannot, and I for one WILL not, tolerate or subside while the masses pillage our fountain of knowledge without AT LEAST attempting to replenish it. Thank you very much to oldsole, koreaJ, bigJ505, only MJs, smurfdavid, and anyone else I failed to mention if you did work you know it
smokin.gif

February is the month of LOVE. You always get that love in the outlet thread. Let's be big boys and reciprocate (look it up) that love amongst each other.

Back
Top Bottom