OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

These hit somewhere in memphis. Who got them?
2e2dyd5.jpg

Nevermind.

[The Rock, WWF] "Know your role."

ISS-like FTL.

O.G. out..........................................................

Sounds like somebody was extra drunk last night
laugh.gif

Lebanon did used to be the spot, not it's not
laugh.gif
. I still check it though but mainly b/c I'm already out there for the Lo outlet. Since they reopened, I haven't bought anything for myself but tons of stuff for the family.

Those Gucci samples were in PF like two weeks ago....

Size 9 FTL and I have not elevated to hunting for the purpose of reselling.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who opted out of that potential fiasco.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

waaaait a minute... u knew about them samples and aint tell me?
indifferent.gif

u dont love niketalk
laugh.gif

They aren't samples nor are they sz 9. They are b-grades though.

If you have a Dillard's in your area, Macy's like store, they're having a 50% off sale plus an
additional 30% off of sale on Polo. I purchased the Polo Bradford leather windbreaker,
or whatever it's called for $235 plus tax. Regularly $695. I don't know how long the sale is
going to last but I'm just trying to give the community the heads up.

If I'm not mistaken, Samples wouldn't come with extra laces.

Sheiks Shoes have the Miami (black/white/red/yellow) Penny II for $39.97. If you are in socal, i know South Bay has a 8 and 8.5...

Angel

Seems I was slightly (purposely) misinformed on the Guccis.
embarassed.gif

I was told samples only so I didn't bother. I was indirectly pointed to PF as well.
I never said I wasn't a rookie.... empty promises FTL
laugh.gif

i WILL not let that happen again
smh.gif

Ha, I remember when I saw those Gucci's on ebay like 2 weeks ago, Made me think they were from the memphis outlet.... IDK.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Sheiks Shoes have the Miami (black/white/red/yellow) Penny II for $39.97. If you are in socal, i know South Bay has a 8 and 8.5...

Angel

good price
have you seen any more grey penny sweaters?

It was more or less a personal thing between Jonah and I and I was actually protecting his spot and keeping his info private with the whole Memphis Clearance thing.
wink.gif

For NikeTalk 2010, please refrain from putting spots/workers on blast without 1st consulting them through a PM. You guys thought you were coming to his aid, but in all actuality you blew it. Understand that at my age and position much of what you see occurring between me and other members is my attempt to preserve the INTEGRITY (look it up) of not just the outlet thread, but NikeTalk as a community.
glasses.gif
If you had integrity you would've kept everything under PM, instead of "airing" him out on a public forum.

I don't care were Jonah works, I don't care that you know where Jonah works.

He doesn't have to post what is available at his store, it is a choice.  If he doesn't  want to post any info then that is his prerogative.

Nobody owes anybody anything, and the fact that some people feel as if it is an obligation that they should be fed info first is sad in itself.

I AM NIKETALK, and I must protect myself (NikeTalk). So if I feel someone is being inappropriate in regards to the work being done in the outlet thread (some of which I personally contributed or had a part in) then I will react accordingly. The issue was resolved through PMs, which is the mature, appropriate way to conflict resolution. What you all saw here was.... something I'm not at liberty to disclose but Jonah and I both know the depth of it and have proceeded to the next level.
tongue.gif

Again, there was nothing mature about the way you handled the situation.  The only reason I'm chiming in is because of this whole narcissistic "I AM NIKETALK" moniker that some of you dudes in this thread keep force feeding yourselves.  Patting yourselves in the back at every turn.

I hope February of 2010 serves up an entire serving of humble pie, instead of all the bickering, whining and crying.

If everyone takes out info/updates and gets all tight-lipped when its time to contribute (for WHATEVER reason) then thats not positive community-based action. We cannot, and I for one WILL not, tolerate or subside while the masses pillage our fountain of knowledge without AT LEAST attempting to replenish it.
Again, who are you?  I have a feeling that somehow this is Will's alternate account or you have become such a disciple that you believe his hype....and now your own.

You want to know what that "Whatever reason" is, it's people like you, people like Will, things like "NTOC" (
laugh.gif
).

Ya'll take this +$** way to seriously.  I've said this many times, directed at Will mostly, Niketalk is more than you, it's more than me, it is way more than this tiny thread.  Ya'll gas yourselves up as if you are important.

If Niketalk was the United States this thread would be Rhode Island, and you are as delusional as Adam West Mayor of Quahog.

/Vent

PS - Sorry, just tired of these ego tistical knuckleheads that somehow think they run this thread
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Another retro NTOC hater, iron man u a softie don't nobody care about what u think about me, WR3, NTOC, or anything else. Like I said hit up Jonah we're squared off and that was a public example of what happens to people who disrespect those that put in work on the outlet thread.
eyes.gif

That's what it was, nothing more. The whole "I AM NIKETALK" is an inside joke and since you're not on the inside you know nothing of it.
laugh.gif

Thanks for dissecting all my posts and choosing to attempt to deconstruct them. You FAILED, but succeeded in filling my tummy with lots of ego food.
happy.gif

I might be a "disciple" of WR3, or however you choose to attach the negative connotation to it. Those on the board that know me know I've taken tips from William. He taught me some things that a lot of self-absorbed NT'ers, probably like yourself, chose to harbor and share only with those they've been working with. I approached Will as a stranger and he IMMEDIATELY started helpin me out with stuff. BigJ505 and Baby Jumpman also did the same, and made me a more effective hunter. I have Bulletproof Love for them for that so call it what you want.
tongue.gif

I recall that you have been here for quite some time so I'm obviously "somebody" if you chose to lower yourself to my standards and come at me in public. The thing of it is, your miniscule brain capabilities fell short in effectively determining what happened between Jonah and I.
roll.gif

I can't go into details because the little situation between he and I is over and there's no need to explain it to you, or anybody and I'm not about to drag it out any further than what I felt was necessary last night.
glasses.gif

Since you're obviously such a part of NikeTalk 2010, why don't u practice what u preach and PM me next time you think you got what it takes to down the rookie ? ? ? ?

Iron Man gettin rusty cuz.... blowin too much hot air and you know oxygen and oxidation rusts iron right ? ? ? ?

grin.gif

EDIT: I dont think I run anything and I have ZERO ego, ask WR3 about that since y'all can't keep his name out of your hatin *** mouths. I didn't feel it was appropriate for Jonah to say there was nothing good in here lately. That was an affront to every person that posted an update in the last couple weeks, including you Rusty Man if you did. What didn't you get about that ?  
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom