Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Those GSs look pretty big...why can't they just use the proper 4 sole as opposed to slapping on the 3 sole?  I always thought smaller GS sizes use the 3 sole b/c it's easier to manufacture in smaller sizes, but the pic above looks like a pretty large size.

by some posts here you can tell dudes still wear girbaud jeans 
laugh.gif

Don't even want to ask about the top, probably a long sleeve wife beater with thumb slots.

At least he has a pair, I'm still on the hunt and I keep missing these little restocks.

I'm not sure what's worse... those jeans or all the dudes with terrible style talking them down to no end. Most of NT doesn't know how to rock a properly fitting pant or match it with shoes.

that's weird

You might have the identical foot to mine, BUT you might have to break them in. The 10.5 to me was too big on me as well and the 10 was okay. It did fit kinda tight, but within time I broke them in (speaking of the Columbia's which run the same sizing as the Oreo's).

Last edited:
You might have the identical foot to mine, BUT you might have to break them in. The 10.5 to me was too big on me as well and the 10 was okay. It did fit kinda tight, but within time I broke them in (speaking of the Columbia's which run the same sizing as the Oreo's).
Still weird,

As far as release wise, it was an easy purchase besides the waking up early and lining up at NTLA, only thing that threw me off was the fact that it was a FCFS release and they ran out of common sizes (10.5-11.5) within the first 7 people or so, luckily they still had a size 10 and took it, but my buddy behind me didn't get his size, I'm sure after him there were a lot of upset peeps. Must of stretched out to 30-50 people by the time they opened their doors.

As far as release wise, it was an easy purchase besides the waking up early and lining up at NTLA, only thing that threw me off was the fact that it was a FCFS release and they ran out of common sizes (10.5-11.5) within the first 7 people or so, luckily they still had a size 10 and took it, but my buddy behind me didn't get his size, I'm sure after him there were a lot of upset peeps. Must of stretched out to 30-50 people by the time they opened their doors.
nerd.gif
 Thur the Madness of this Thread

Did they have pairs Left?

:nerd:  Thur the Madness of this Thread

Did they have pairs Left?

Heck no man, one of our boys was like 20th in line and he did not get his size which was an 11. NTLA must of only received like 30 pairs in all, we had heard they received like 300+ pairs. I called BS.

Back
Top Bottom