Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

:lol:

Dudes on NT act like women when they critique what other members wear.

(No sexism)

-Drew

laugh.gif

Dudes on NT act like women when they critique what other members wear.

(No sexism)

-Drew
Word, im sitting here reading and catching up on the previous pages only to see a dude trying to tell another dude how to rock their jeans...im over here like
mean.gif
. #femaletraits

And this is why I laugh at the last page of comments hating on some tight jeans. Look at all those fat slobs in line. The average sneakerhead has no style whatsoever.
We don't need that term "fat slobs", their only there to pick up j's, who cares if their not dress up
I'm just saying... this is your average sneakerhead. Not exactly an authority on style despite their usual thought process of having great taste in sneakers.

It kills me when dudes belittle others as if rocking tightass jeans is the universally known way to rock jays. so youre basically saying dudes that dont like to wear tight jeans shouldnt get  certain jays, cause they wouldnt be able to rock them like theyre "supposed" to? LOL what

dude put in HIS time and HIS effort to secure a pair. dude bought the shoes with HIS money. so he should be able to rock it however HE likes. when you cats buy a pair and send them to him for free, then maybe you can tell him how to dress. REALITY CHECK....some dudes dont want testicular cancer.

Last edited:
We don't need that term "fat slobs", their only there to pick up j's, who cares if their not dress up

The day that the shoe dropped I wanted one more so I had two spots. I drove by NTLA and saw the "fat slobs" in line and knew it would be a battle of the bulge so I went to the other spot 5 mins away and luckily they opened an hour early and I was done. Glad I played the right card.

And just wondering, how do you guys who wear a size 10 and up get a way with rocking slim fit joggers? :nerd:

I feel like the cutoff size is usually 9-9.5 before they really start to look like a Big Body Caprice Classic on your feet with a pair of joggers on :rofl:

If you want to show off the whole sneaker off, might as well bring it back to the Philly capree denims with the Miskeen paint on them joints, right apthekid apthekid :lol:

And just wondering, how do you guys who wear a size 10 and up get a way with rocking slim fit joggers? :nerd:

I feel like the cutoff size is usually 9-9.5 before they really start to look like a Big Body Caprice Classic on your feet with a pair of joggers on :rofl:

If you want to show off the whole sneaker off, might as well bring it back to the Philly capree denims with the Miskeen paint on them joints, right apthekid apthekid :lol:

Russell Westbrook wears like a size 15+ and stay in spandex jeans.....

Last edited:

And just wondering, how do you guys who wear a size 10 and up get a way with rocking slim fit joggers?
nerd.gif

I feel like the cutoff size is usually 9-9.5 before they really start to look like a Big Body Caprice Classic on your feet with a pair of joggers on
roll.gif

If you want to show off the whole sneaker off, might as well bring it back to the Philly capree denims with the Miskeen paint on them joints, right @apthekid
laugh.gif
Russell Westbrook wears like a size 15+ and stay in spandex jeans.....
that dude is confident in his style and what he likes. have u seen some of the crazy ish he wears? LOL

yeah i am a 240lb bodybuilding female. those are not leggings they are just not jeans that should have been left in 1997

Ok so, these are hands down the best Js I have in my collection right now. I got them in from my homies ol' lady who works at JJ. The quality is very very nice, the fit is perfectly snug (I went up a .5 size) although I think I really wear a 10 anyway. I cant stress enough how in love I am in with this shoe. It almost makes me sad that I wasnt a collector back in the 90s. 

*images coming later*

Being that I'm from Philly. This brought back some memories that I tried to forget. :lol:

Miskeen was poppin back in the day.
I was the Miskeen shirt king back in that era, North Jersey didn't know what hit them when I came thru :lol: .. taking trips down to Philly every weekend to get custom made shirts, those definitely were good times :smokin

I never rocked the capree demin joints tho :lol:

smh go back to your wranglers bro
i dont wear wranglers. youre saying smh because i dont agree with your sense of style? whats it to you what others wear? keep pretending to be a 240lb female bodybuilder. and go rock your jeggings bro. grow up and get a life.

Last edited:
Js are a serious business. I remember back when you bought Js to impress others dudes ... Now you impress other dudes and birds. Let's keep it moving ...

PS only jegging term I have heard has come from females wearing those leggings that look like jeans ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom