Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I just can't wrap my head (or nuts) around this new "SKIN TIGHT-LEGGINGS" trend these new f*ck boys generation are on. Don't get me wrong, I'll throw on a pair of Tech Fleece every now and then, but am all about keeping it proportionate.

Some of you are just taking it way too far, walking around with pants on that belongs on a woman... :smh:

The only way to rock thes is with slim jeans.

View media item 1418152

Js are a serious business. I remember back when you bought Js to impress others dudes ... Now you impress other dudes and birds. Let's keep it moving ...

PS only jegging term I have heard has come from females wearing those leggings that look like jeans ...
never to impress other dudes

Jegging's and female body builders.... The hell is going on in here? :lol:

I don't do skinny's, but slim-fit denim is good in my book.

I just can't wrap my head (or nuts) around this new "SKIN TIGHT-LEGGINGS" trend these new f*ck boys generation are on. Don't get me wrong, I'll throw on a pair of Tech Fleece every now and then, but am all about keeping it proportionate.

Some of you are just taking it way too far, walking around with pants on that belongs on a woman...
mean.gif
oh you didnt know? apparently dudes out here are wearing jeggings and they think its aight.

wear whatever u want to an extent....as long as it was made for your gender.

Impressing dude's? Lol not me I was trying to impress the girls back in my high school days, I remember the 11 Breds coming out back then, ohh man those were the good old days

Slim straight is about as far as I'll go with it. Definitely not skin tight. Makes it look like got a clown shoe on with a pair of girls pants.

Just came in to lurk to see if everybody is happy with their pairs. Dude's are in here telling other men how to dress. Fashonistas :lol:

"hey you're a male, I'm a male too this is how I want you to wear your pants, I think it looks better on you like this"

Really I don't see any 1 telling another one how to dress, if u want to show off go for it, but just get ready for what's coming

If your a male & wear a dress then something def wrong which u

Not trying to start anything, but do you believe there is something wrong in homosexuality?

Skin tight jeans and dresses aren't my cup of tea as well, but I believe everyone should be free to express themselves the way they want.

-Drew

Last edited:
I blame the skinny jeans and dress tees  on Kanye West.   Anyways, I'm impressed with the quality for 2015 so far.

My girl loves it when I wear tight/fitting pants. She hates me wearing anything else that would be baggy or loose.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I guess the squats are working. :nerd:

Last edited:
Now where on a homosexuality topic, I prefer to change the subject, how about them oreo's, I never knew grey was a color, only black and white?

I saw something about females, leggins, and body building!!

What exacly did I miss??? :nerd:

And send me all BODY BUILDING pics! I will critique them for you! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom