Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Yea I think all that remastered BS got people thinking it's premium Italian leather that won't hardly show signs of creasing

Yea I think I can clean em, make them look new, but I was hoping since it's a defect, shouldn't be a problem returning
ehh they dont like that bad too me, especially after you relace them and the laces cover most of the tongue. but i see what you mean. that tongue seems sorta....less tumbled now if that makes sense? more of a smoother texture. but to me its only at the bottom and not the entire tongue.

clean your soles and try to return.

At first I thought it was just that area, but I notice the whole tongue feels different from the other, more smoother and not rough like the other, I know the laces cover most of the area but it bothers me,

Bruh if it bothers you that much just clean and return it. But if you try claiming a defect for that they will straight laugh at you. And stay away from Jordan products in the future

Last edited:
At first I thought it was just that area, but I notice the whole tongue feels different from the other, more smoother and not rough like the other, I know the laces cover most of the area but it bothers me,

not all leather is the same, check the thread for these other "defects"

Bruh if it bothers you that much just clean and return it. But if you try claiming a defect for that they will straight laugh at you. And stay away from Jordan products in the future

YALL should stop telling dude to return used shoes. That's foul.
Imagine if you were the one to receive some used shoes because someone pulled a scum move....

I was just asking, plain and simple,I thought it was a defected, don't start bleeding between ur legs, I'm not returning them just wanted questions about defect and returns,

I was just asking, plain and simple,I thought it was a defected, don't start bleeding between ur legs, I'm not returning them just wanted questions about defect and returns,

I would return them. They're not going to resell them if they're defected. I returned my retro 10s. Had a defect, i easily could have worn them before I noticed, so who cares. A defect on $200 shoes is ridiculous, get ur $ back.

Bigj I had a lot of respect for u, but for u to say that,I lost all respect , this oreo thread is about asking questions, I would like to thanks to the other nt members that help and answer my questions

YALL should stop telling dude to return used shoes. That's foul.
Imagine if you were the one to receive some used shoes because someone pulled a scum move....

THIS!!!
I received a pair of brand new kings pride 11s from a reputable retailer because someone did this. On quick glance they looked unworn, but once pulled out of the box it was obvious they were worn at least once. I was pissed that they didnt inspect it fully and even more pissed at the person trying to pass them back to the store as unworn.

Back
Top Bottom