Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

These lookin real good. Can't wait for these. Chillin thru alll the all star hoopla(well may cop the foams) then gonna b fresh and ready for these...

Last edited:
Can't wait for these, I love black shoes. These look [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in the pics so far.

These are starting to look really attractive to me. I get paid the day before too. 
nerd.gif

We'll see though. Promised myself I would start saving up this year and ironically that same check is when I had planned on starting sooo 
laugh.gif

Plenty of great releases to come this year and probably a bunch more we don't even know about so if I pass on these I'm coolin'.

Something tells me these are going to be more wanted than the LB 4's. Went ahead and preordered for $245+ship from midwest-kicks.com. Worth the peace of mind that I won't have to worry on release day about not getting a pair. Plus they came through on blk/infrared 6's and WTL's for myself

I think these will be in much higher demand than the LB's. They still had LB's in a Jersey City Footlocker a week later

Admittedly, not helped by an early Jan release, so close after everyone was broke from the holidays 

Something tells me these are going to be more wanted than the LB 4's. Went ahead and preordered for $245+ship from midwest-kicks.com. Worth the peace of mind that I won't have to worry on release day about not getting a pair. Plus they came through on blk/infrared 6's and WTL's for myself
They will be, but they won't be unattainable in my eyes. $250 is probably what they will fetch on eBay so I would say you made out okay with that, but I would have taken a shot at retail. I don't think these will be hard.

Especially with all
Star weekend a week before not really seeing these being hard to get

But you never know lol

Yea been hearing bout paint chipping on remastered but never no pics

If these crack gonna be hard to re paint

yeah LB 4's Crack for real!

I think i'm gonna have someone just do a Custom on my pair

Back
Top Bottom