Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I got no call too.......

Got a plan B that will cost me an extra $50 and one last stitch effort at retail.

PHX heads let's work together here.

Lol, u guys are funny, no sh it we can all copped for retail price, and you think we aren't really looking hard enough ??? C'mon dude now and days nobody is nice like that, people will always make some kind of cake, on release day u have maybe 10% chance of copping for retail if u get lucky,

10% on a massive GR calm down son. U have a greater than 10% chance of getting 11's. Ur cop game must be weak with a horrible success rate like that on GR's.

Remember guys if you happen to not get a call or strike out online you can always try for the unclaimed pairs.

This morning for the KD's I used the app, a bot and manual and only way I carted one was manual.

app = overrated
Is your app synced with your account with the access code? Not sure what you could've done but that app is not overrated at all. For right now until a lot of other people get the codes it's a real game changer. I checked out in seconds with it. Fastest ever. My bot copped a pair 10 minutes later. And the people I know in sneaker groups said the same thing. I'm only disappointed a really good, limited release isn't coming out soon before the masses get it. 

just found out i have to be some where at 9:00 cst on the dot saturday.... trying to figure out how i can show up a little late so i can try for these

i mean i have my phone, but id rather try on the desktoip

Last edited:
Didn't get any call backs, but luckily I camped for a couple hours last weekend to secure my pair through champs. Hope everyone that wants these gets em.

just found out i have to be some where at 9:00 cst on the dot saturday.... trying to figure out how i can show up a little late so i can try for these

i mean i have my phone, but id rather try on the desktoip
lmao same here man! i forgot i have a 9 am class on sat smh man.

Is your app synced with your account with the access code? Not sure what you could've done but that app is not overrated at all. For right now until a lot of other people get the codes it's a real game changer. I checked out in seconds with it. Fastest ever. My bot copped a pair 10 minutes later. And the people I know in sneaker groups said the same thing. I'm only disappointed a really good, limited release isn't coming out soon before the masses get it. 

I have my account synced with the app and credit card info for when the shoe carts. I struck out today on very fast wifi .

Has anyone copped using the SNKRS app yet? Didn't win any raffles and not sure if I want to try FCFS on Saturday.
Read my comment above. I used the SNKRS app this morning (with the access code added already) on the Aunt Pearls and it was the fastest I've ever checked out. No lie, it was seconds. Have it on the shoe page in the app where it says "notify me". Once it releases the words will change to "purchase". Press it, enter your nike password, then click check out. So easy. Make sure you have your shipping, payment info, and even your default size selected in your settings before the release so it's all correct already when checking out. Other people I've talked to have said they had the same results. Even with the chrome foams that sold out fast. I can't imagine people not getting these 4's with the app. Easy cop.

I have my account synced with the app and credit card info for when the shoe carts. I struck out today on very fast wifi .
REally? That's crazy. Tons of people I know had the same feedback as me. Didn't hear anyone not be able to cop with it. When i checked out I wasnt sure it had gone through then I got the email confirmation right away. Try it again man for the 4's if you're going online. I just can't imagine it not working. 

In addition to what @jordan roadkill  already said, the SNKRS app will also give you an option to keep "searching" for availability and will checkout for you once it finds the stock. Similar to a bot...
laugh.gif
  I agree, there is no reason anyone should fail on Oreo IV with the SNKRS app. It's a good thing for now until it's available on a wider scale. After that, it's only a matter time before the sneaker programmers compromise it like everything else Nike has done (i.e. TLO, #RSVP, captcha, countdown timer, early links, etc).

Last edited:
Good question...I dubbed the Columbia 4s, so I might see about doing the same for these. Can't ever have too many 4s, IMHO.

Yeah 4s oke of my fav models too

I would if I had the extra $, smart investment for years to come

Yeah im prob gonna do it

Has anyone copped using the SNKRS app yet? Didn't win any raffles and not sure if I want to try FCFS on Saturday.
SNKRS app is pretty legit (for now). I used it on APs today, tried my size asap told me others had in cart then u can select for it to buy them for you when available. So u select than then pretty much can set it aside and it bought the APs for me.

If i would have known it was like that last week when i got my code i wouldve went after those foams via the app n flipped em for the stupid prices ppl shellin out

Right now its a game changer in the sense that its helping NDC purchases if u get thru and dont have to stare at the wait in line screen. But soon the app will be avilable for all and we'll be back to square 1

In addition to what @jordan roadkill  already said, the SNKRS app will also give you an option to keep "searching" for availability and will checkout for you once it finds the stock. Similar to a bot...
laugh.gif
  I agree, there is no reason anyone should fail on Oreo IV with the SNKRS app. It's a good thing for now until it's available on a wider scale. After that, it's only a matter time before the sneaker programmers compromise it like everything else Nike has done (i.e. TLO, #RSVP, captcha, countdown timer, early links, etc).
After I got my first pair I went ahead and just tried to get another with it (knowing i wouldn't be able to buy 2) just to see if it could get me back in line. It did that searching option you talked about. Just about everything was sold out but it searched anyways. Within 5 minutes I got my size again even before my bot could get it. They really give priority to that app. Eventually it'll be over run and be like buying manually but for now it's going to be nice.

First time doing the raffle at my local FTL for these 4s and I received a call today to pick them up on Saturday. I was beyond ecstatic. :smokin :D

Back
Top Bottom