Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I wouldn't, but I don't do preorders. You should be fine getting your pair, and if you strike out resale prices won't be above $250.
He's right, even though I've opened some spots for preorders locally, resell won't be high, it's a lot to go around..

I'm not going to say easy cop yet. Couple of things factors with this release.

Black cw
Tax money
Release after ASW/valentines day

Now if it wasn't tax season, then yea but this is going to be an interesting release with it being the last big release of the month.

Lol! Tax money. Shoooot I was I had tax money coming to me during tax season so I can use on shoes. :x

The closer RD comes the more I feel the need for these. But with Taxi 12s and newly bough Concord lows I don't really have a need for a black and white shoe. Might move the Taxi's to make up some of the difference.

May be unpopular, but I have black flights and these in undistinguishable from those. To much black for me. These kicks have no style to me.

JB so far is just trash in 15. Bred 11s with red liner, these uninspired 4s.

Hope you all cop though. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

May be unpopular, but I have black flights and these in undistinguishable from those. To much black for me. These kicks have no style to me.

JB so far is just trash in 15. Bred 11s with red liner, these uninspired 4s.

Hope you all cop though. [emoji]128515[/emoji]
U right, its unpopular...

I'm sure this thread is going to pick up the week of release, I think most people are busy with restocks and all star weekend releases right now

^i try tell folks this. 2 releases sit so they gettin comfty. these aint sittin. folks been talkin bout these since right after the 11s dropped. once that all star stuff passes, they commin right in here....

The interest for jordan retros across the board is at an all time low right now

Will they sit? Probably in most places physically.

You cannot judge based on how fast they sell out online

These will most likely be easy to cop. But If you wait a few days to buy these chances are you really didnt want them in the first place so if you dont find your size you got nobody to blame but yourself

Last edited:
Really? January always been slow. Allegedly these are limited GR. Sit in a few maybe some places but not most imo.

Highly doubt these are a limited gr, esp. considering how much of a gr pairs like the lady liberty and BOB 10s (normally would be a lot more limited).. These should be an easy cop for those who really go after them, but I wouldn't necessarily bank on them sitting

The interest for jordan retros across the board is at an all time low right now

Will they sit? Probably in most places physically.

You cannot judge based on how fast they sell out online

These will most likely be easy to cop. But If you wait a few days to buy these chances are you really didnt want them in the first place so if you dont find your size you got nobody to blame but yourself
I understand what you're saying, but I think it's moreso "Getting Back to Normal" like how it was 10-15 Years Ago...

Alot of Hypebeasts & Savages are beginning to fall off the Sneaker Fad... THIS IS A GOOD THING.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
And you know this how exactly? Or just stating opinion as fact and overreacting to the first few releases of the year?

Its an opinion. You know usually what people have.

Are you a reseller? Cuz you sound mad jumpy about shoes not being hard to get

Its an opinion. You know usually what people have.

Are you a reseller? Cuz you sound mad jumpy about shoes not being hard to get
My apologies -- I thought you might have seen some insider information or actual numbers before just throwing out wild statements as fact.

Really? The reseller accusation? And on some GR IV's? Give me a break.

Highly doubt these are a limited gr, esp. considering how much of a gr pairs like the lady liberty and BOB 10s (normally would be a lot more limited).. These should be an easy cop for those who really go after them, but I wouldn't necessarily bank on them sitting

We'll see. That's why said allegedly. I will agree with the possible Gr as BOB but the lady liberty is the most limited out the 3. I'm not going to say it's an all time low base on a slow month and half for sneakers, which happens anyways. The moment I can wake up out my bed whenever I feel like it and just walk in the store and buy every jordan release, then I will agree.

The all time low statement is a bit laughable...

But there is no reason to believe a GR IV that people aren't really buzzing over, would be difficult to buy.

The crowd thats going crazy over the lady liberty and BOB stuff seems to feel that these are boring, plain, uninspired, etc.

If these are in the numbers of the January releases, they will do what the January releases did.

Back
Top Bottom