Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Won another raffle earlier today for a size 10 in case of my boys want a pair without having to line up or pay extras

tried them on today...although i liked them very much in pics and while holding them in my hands..when i tried them on they didn't look as i expected. very easy pass.

Got a call from FTA today 
pimp.gif
 hopefully I get another for the double up.

saw these at the 166 Flatbush Ave pop up…quality seems great. I just pulled out my ds 1999's to compare (and sell) and it seems Nike has gotten it right on this one. Good luck everyone

curious as to why I keep seeing people say (on twitter/IG) they'd cop but only under retail. I hope they mean because they have a $20 WC from FNL or something lol, because I doubt these sit... unless people went HAM during AS weekend.

If u fam's miss out on the raffle and would like a pair of Oreos, pm me I kno this guy that does add to cart service or your money back

Damn it man..

Called HOH and and they did the raffle today. Me and my lady both had our names on a 9.5, and we both didn't get called.

I should have made more rounds on Monday but I really thought I'd be straight. First time trying to grab a pair thru raffle. :smh:

I guess I'll try my hand online Saturday morning.. I haven't tried copping a new release on the .com site in yeears.

Glad ya'll are securing your pairs! The leather quality in the pictures looks A-1.

Damn it man..

Called HOH and and they did the raffle today. Me and my lady both had our names on a 9.5, and we both didn't get called.

I should have made more rounds on Monday but I really thought I'd be straight. First time trying to grab a pair thru raffle. :smh:

I guess I'll try my hand online Saturday morning.. I haven't tried copping a new release on the .com site in yeears.

Glad ya'll are securing your pairs! The leather quality in the pictures looks A-1.

welcome to the club. Never won a raffle in my life and i doubt that ever change. But im sure you will be able to grab a pair online.

Has anyone copped using the SNKRS app yet? Didn't win any raffles and not sure if I want to try FCFS on Saturday.

Good luck trying online for a pair of oreo's, last time I tried online was for a pair of inferred 6's, and it was a waste of time,started to figure out that u needed bots for big release,2 weeks later 11/legends release I didn't win raffle but I paid 30$ for add to cart,

Back
Top Bottom