Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I found the Columbia's to fit fine length-wise, but always find 4's a bit tight where the lower plastic eyelet cover is

These are sitting at Jimmy Jazz in Jersey City

Also had these
Seeing a "pair" on the wall doesn't equal sitting...My local FTA and FTL both had sz 10.5 only on display but that doesn't mean they're sitting... 

Seeing a "pair" on the wall doesn't equal sitting...My local FTA and FTL both had sz 10.5 only on display but that doesn't mean they're sitting... 
He had my 11 for Oreo, didnt ask for the X. I didnt buy though

Last edited:
Walked in towson hoh at 10 this morning walked out with my 8.5 was in and out the mall in 20 mins. Loving it hope things are getting back to normal or at least close to it. Loving my pair by the way they are flawless!!! Better had been for $201 after tax smh

Walked in towson hoh at 10 this morning walked out with my 8.5 was in and out the mall in 20 mins. Loving it hope things are getting back to normal or at least close to it. Loving my pair by the way they are flawless!!! Better had been for $201 after tax smh
check out northwood too, thats where i cop easily in and out 

My Fnl had 10, 10.5, and 11's still. Compared to most retro J's, they're sitting.
*Edit, my bad. I thought I was in the Lady Liberty thread

Last edited:
 Only got one pair online this morning and 1 pair from a Store...

No Yeezy's!!

Feeling like this ^^^^

I wish these were still sitting in stores near me, checked out Lennox mall, no stock anywhere.

1) I owned fear ivs and truthfully besides being limited I like these Oreos much more in terms of looks and quality

2) anyone lace swapping with grey or black flat laces

Back
Top Bottom