Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

These aren't snow boots.
hah I know, I'm not talking like out in the yard in 2 feet of snow. but just when it snows out and there's a little on the sidewalks

I know people had trouble with these last winter so I'm trying to find out if it was just the cold that did it or maybe the moisture from snow?

These aren't snow boots.
hah I know, I'm not talking like out in the yard in 2 feet of snow. but just when it snows out and there's a little on the sidewalks

I know people had trouble with these last winter so I'm trying to find out if it was just the cold that did it or maybe the moisture from snow?

It wasn't people. It was one person and he wasn't the most rational cat out there.

It wasn't people. It was one person and he wasn't the most rational cat out there.
damn I just went back and looked and you're right. it does look like it was just the one dude

thanks man. I love the leather on these, just wanted to make sure they'd stay nice in the winter

These aren't snow boots.

Just be careful from salt and getting the materials saturated with snow. I've always had issues with leather getting this white ring on it if that happens.

Last edited:
I don't wear them in the snow.  I have Oboz, etc. for that.  I wear these out in the cold on sidewalks, etc walk g through snow that is on the sidewalk.  

If it is wintery I am wearing winter shoes.  Not sneakers.

Just be careful from salt and getting the materials saturated with snow. I've always had issues with leather getting this white ring on it if that happens.
I'm gonna agree with this guy, if you're alright with potentially ruining them, then go for it. I wear a pair of Crimson 3's in the snow sometimes because they're my beaters. Besides that, I put all my good shoes away for the winter and don't wear them at all. Snow isn't so much what you have to worry about, it's the salt put on streets and sidewalks. Salt will destroy your shoes

why do these have the plastic wings but the columbias got the leather? never understood that

Plenty of shoes differ in material when they are different base colors. It's just a design choice and these aren't the o it 4s with plastic wings.

Plenty of shoes differ in material when they are different base colors. It's just a design choice and these aren't the o it 4s with plastic wings.
it's just weird to me that they decided to do it differently. columbias and oreos originally came out around the same time, right?

I think they'd look better with the leather wings personally

it's just weird to me that they decided to do it differently. columbias and oreos originally came out around the same time, right?

I think they'd look better with the leather wings personally

Yes they came out around the same time but it's not like the leather wings were the default material before hand.

Back
Top Bottom