***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

Quote:
Just picked mine up thanks for the info Cameron.
:D
happy.gif

GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

in new york these are sitting on shelves because peoples pockets are on empty after 1 pack, dtrt's, flips, fire reds. also because a lot of people think they come out next week. why are people even commenting if they dont like them.

I don't know what's going on in NY/NJ.

I hit 6 different spots in NJ... all sold out.

I go to Champs in Times Square... sold out

Then I hit FL in TS... they have 1/2 of FSR.

FA @ 34th.... still a bunch of pairs left

The hell is going on?
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

Quote:
I cant believe people are happy with $140...I coulda got them for 105 and would have felt like I got ripped off

Basically!

I don't get the high mark up for this shoe. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

^^^^ CAM...WHATS UP MANE...HAVENT SEEN OR HERD FROM YOU IN A MIN...U STLL DOIN GOOD OUT WEST?
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

^full size run I believe.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

You obviously don't live in kentucky....out here people feine for jordans. Did I spell feine right? lol

Full Size Run not range
Jordan DTRT Size 9 170 Shipped.. Money Cat Dunks Size 9.5, 10.5, 12. PM ME

Quote:
so any pairs left in nyc :nerd:
nerd.gif
i think i might have a change of heart :lol:
laugh.gif

FL in Times Square is your best bet I think.
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

This is the hottest colorway of this shoe so far. Gonna wait it out though. Resellers are gonna be takin L's left and right on these.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

literally came in to my local finishline here in Orange, CA at 4pm copped sz.13 without any hassle .....

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
HOLLAND GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

actually i have heard of true blue 3's. but i don't own a pair so how would i know? i'm sorry i don't know my colors that well and that i make you look bad because idunno if i should go buy a blue hat or wear my ny hat.
"If ya'll freshed to death, then I'm deceased" - Kanye West

Anybody got any good ideas for fits with these since there isnt much clothing??
ShoeCollecta425

^^ really dude just wear anything w/ Red, white or blue and u should be fine .....
HOLLAND

GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Back
Top Bottom