OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

just copped my pair off pickyourshoes.com they just got them in they got all sizes ya should cop before they sell out ya now now pickyourshoes.com is when it comes to selling out lol

Says the man with the Kanye AVY lol

i dont get it was that suppose to be funny ?

Yeah you are hyping the release..
Just stop. For the sake of argument, even if this guy was hyping up the release, you still make ZERO sense with that Kanye avy line. Log off.

ev6e52.jpg

14cchw6.jpg

thanks for the pics!! can't wait til mine get in... anyone ever hoop in their 6s??? I have balled in the lows (horrible grip IMO) but wondered if thehigh's ankle support would make up for it

just copped my pair off pickyourshoes.com they just got them in they got all sizes ya should cop before they sell out ya now now pickyourshoes.com is when it comes to selling out lol

how am i hyping the release by telling people who are looking for the shoe wear to get it this is wat happens when dumb people get on a computerthey type dumb things smh
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thanks for the pics!! can't wait til mine get in... anyone ever hoop in their 6s??? I have balled in the lows (horrible grip IMO) but wondered if the high's ankle support would make up for it

Yeah the height of the ankle will probably give you better traction.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why would you want to hoop in these though? No benefits besides looking cool.

hey was just wondering if a size sells out on pys.com will that size go away or will it stay up on the site and they mite over sell? also to the guys thatscopped from them how long does there shipping take?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

thanks for the pics!! can't wait til mine get in... anyone ever hoop in their 6s??? I have balled in the lows (horrible grip IMO) but wondered if the high's ankle support would make up for it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont know.....maybe because there basketball shoes lol everyone seems to forget that jordans are suppose to be basketball shoes

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

hey was just wondering if a size sells out on pys.com will that size go away or will it stay up on the site and they mite over sell? also to the guys thats copped from them how long does there shipping take?

its depends on what shipping you use they have a chart that tells you when the shoes will ship depending on what day you order them and the shipping you use

hey was just wondering if a size sells out on pys.com will that size go away or will it stay up on the site and they mite over sell? also to the guys thats copped from them how long does there shipping take?

its depends on what shipping you use they have a chart that tells you when the shoes will ship depending on what day you order them and the shipping you use

the free ups shipping also is there size chart acurate?/to there stock?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Just stop. For the sake of argument, even if this guy was hyping up the release, you still make ZERO sense with that Kanye avy line. Log off.

Kanye is a hypebeast... http://www.associatedcont...what_is_a_hypebeast.html Do your research idiotsbefore you dog on me geez

yes the free shipping is the UPS Ground Shipping

Kanye is a hypebeast... http://www.associatedcont...what_is_a_hypebeast.html Do your research idiots before you dog on me geez
i just like kanye for his music not his clothes or style and kanye is by no means a hypebeast if anything hes a trend setter think about it no onewore timbs for fashion for awhile and when kanye wore timbs they made a big come back and look at the g-shock watches they use to be like $50 now since kayestarted wearing them he put them on the map they go for like $100 and up now and are very popular then he starting wearing the shuttter shades and look wathappend with that get your facts straight my dude

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont know.....maybe because there basketball shoes lol everyone seems to forget that jordans are suppose to be basketball shoes

Yeah, they are basketball shoes. Made for 1990. That's what i'm saying. With TONS of other options with far better performance why wouldyou want to hoop in these is my question. I can show you better shoes for $160 if you want basketball shoes.
alien.gif

Kanye is a hypebeast... http://www.associatedcont...what_is_a_hypebeast.html Do your research idiots before you dog on me geez
i just like kanye for his music not his clothes or style and kanye is by no means a hypebeast if anything hes a trend setter think about it no one wore timbs for fashion for awhile and when kanye wore timbs they made a big come back and look at the g-shock watches they use to be like $50 now since kaye started wearing them he put them on the map they go for like $100 and up now and are very popular then he starting wearing the shuttter shades and look wat happend with that get your facts straight my dude

Alright..I get it now your a hypebeast and kanye is your idol so as I was saying with my first post laugh at you you are a big hypebeast since you follow kanyewest who is a "trend setter"

Kanye is a hypebeast... http://www.associatedcont...what_is_a_hypebeast.html Do your research idiots before you dog on me geez It
Thanks for that link. It makes everything you've said factual and legit. Thanks!

Idiot.

Kanye is a hypebeast... http://www.associatedcont...what_is_a_hypebeast.html Do your research idiots before you dog on me geez It
Thanks for that link. It makes everything you've said factual and legit. Thanks!

Idiot.

Do I have to explain everything to you? why dont you use your brain for once? The link elucidated on how the dude is a hypebeast since he preordered for 50dollars more, on which you should have got in the first post if you were thinking bro. -_-

CPinoy, Leave the man alone, whats your problem? You come on this thread bashing the shoes and people who like the shoes, if you hate it so much then justleave this thread. I follow this thread because I like the shoes and try to get more info of the release, but all I see is you constantly attacking the releaseand people here. Why are you even in this thread? If you dont give a shxt about the shoes?

You're calling somebody a hypebeast like it's something that can be proven tangibly. Are you serious? Anyway, I'm done with you. You were attackinga guy for using HIS money to buy shoes that HE likes. How did that affect you enough to make you try to embarrass him? I only attacked you to hopefully teachyou a lesson to not jump on people so damn quickly just to get some "lulz" and to embarrass them. Move on with your pathetic life and stop gettingoff on trying to "dog" on other people. Carry on.

Back to the VI's....

yes the free shipping is the UPS Ground Shipping

^ ok so ur just gonna be a smart mouth lil kiddie bout it stop qoutin me son

i saw them today and they are not ashy like the CDP 18's or CDP17's they looked good to me, and felt good .

When i get the 2010 retros i will switch lace locks from my 2000 infrared's since i wont wear them anymore.

I dont understand why everybody is gettin crazy....Let just enjoy the Sneaker! It mite not be the right material....Theyre not the infereds, Mite notbe a good ballin shoe but hey To each its own! And i dont think theyre that bad imo anyway. Lets all face it JB will neva make em like they use too but imhappy theyre still givin us sumthing...

Back
Top Bottom