OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

^@nikekid..LOL you lil h o mo just last monday you made a comment towards me bout not having loot cause i asked bout pys shipment(which will be here jan 19th) im a licence electrician wit a family...KID PEEP THE AVY I SAY FLY ...this last remark you made here is funny as hell cause you post so much this week you cant kep your comments right...and by the way i gwets more bread then then your moms and dad YOU LIL TRICK!!!
Calm down, son. How old are you? Getting mad over the internet is not what's up.
BTW, that car is not fly.
laugh.gif

niketalk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I didnt want to say nothing about the car cause i didnt want to odee on him
roll.gif
but i was thinking the same thing

this are GR's!! my local footlocker already got their shipment and have 100+ in hand. manager said most shop got the same amount.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by magc840

This is the email I got from Citysole yesterday:

I am really sorry to say but we are running sort of inventory for that shoe. I am trying to source out that shoe. If you want you can wait for the some day or i can refund you full amount of pruchase made by you . I am really sorry again for this.

Mike Shaw.
Citysole.com

I asked for my money back cause i can't wait for "some day".
If you want to cop now you can get them here http://www.kixclusive.com...o-black-varsity-red.aspx or wait for release but beware of kixclusive i have heard alot of horror stories about them thats why they still have so many still in stock i would wait until release

What were those horror stories?......cause i just recently purchase a pair.......have yet to receive it since paypal is still in the process of transferring myfunds from my account. Now, with what you just said.....I'm a bit worried
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by PN23

LOL at the heads that got the '00 Infrareds bashing on these "fake" Varsity Reds. And I understand completely why: because y'all don't want to see all these clueless dudes with no knowledge walking around in these and your Infrareds wont mean as much anymore. But since I don't have '00 Infrareds, I'm not gonna bash these since I really don't care for them. But when the Concords are re-retroing, expect a lot of hate from me lmao.

I just want JB to stop re-retroing everything from the 1-14 AJs, and they just continue their ugly Teams,fusions, and whatnot that they've been doing. Let the real heads enjoy our shoes that have meant so much for us instead of destroying them and making them widely available to everyone. That is the reason the shoe "game" has died and there is no point of trying to find and hunt for our gems knowing they will just release them again after every 5 years smh. Sorry if I sound bichy and "hypebeast" like, but that's just how I feel.

OG heads can !%+! off.

Regardless if you have the OG of any Jordan, or even the pre 2005 retros..what does it matter if JB re-retros them? Although I certainly don't agree withtheir business practices as it relates to craftsmanship, quality, and price factoring...the majority of retros still sell, and if you weren't so concernedwith JB products in their current era you wouldn't be on here, correct?
smile.gif

At the end of the day, it does not matter. All Jordan shoes get retro'd regardless...many not to our liking obviously, but you take what you can get withthis company, and if not, enjoy your older retros/OG's and navigate yourself over to Nike and Nike retro...not hating, just sayin..
grin.gif

Come on guys all the bashing and sh#$ talking is uneccessary its not like yall or going to meet up and fight one another. Like i said before its no tellingwhen I am going to need help from anyomne on here so Im not trying to make no enemies are start fueds with anyone on here. I have respect for all the shoeheadsbefore and after me and everyone here on niketalk. Hopefully everyone on here can get along and help one another but I know that is far from possible

black12342.jpg

Seen/held these in person - suede quality is fair, but the 'Infrared' is a damn joke, not even close to the original colour. More like adeep/dark red and it's painted poorly. Those of you buying these need to inspect the shoes carefully, the red portions have just been slapped on and I sawa few pairs where the black midsole was showing through.

With quality and colourway's like these, JB's making it terribly easy to pass on sneakers.

yea had my doubts but they're actually pretty well made I broke one out today really comfy run tru to size

Originally Posted by vood99

Seen/held these in person - suede quality is fair, but the 'Infrared' is a damn joke, not even close to the original colour. More like a deep/dark red and it's painted poorly. Those of you buying these need to inspect the shoes carefully, the red portions have just been slapped on and I saw a few pairs where the black midsole was showing through.

With quality and colourway's like these, JB's making it terribly easy to pass on sneakers.

roll.gif
this is whats happens when you don't read before you post

Educate yourself before you speak

^I agree. The paint on the midsole look so cheap plus if you get caught in the rain just one time these will mess up.

Dudes need to stop coming to NT with their sob stories...
WE DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A SHOE OR NOT!
WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BILLS AND YOUR PRIORITIES!
THATS NOT OUR BUSINESS!
KEEP IT OFF NT, PLEASE!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

They look nice in those pics ^^
pimp.gif

if u like all that ashy suede

Smh
tired.gif
... I guess some people never learn

Theirs three kinds of people in this world people who are positive,people who are negative and people who just have hate in there hearts these people arecalled "haters"

Dont be a hater take that hate out your heart

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

They look nice in those pics ^^
pimp.gif

if u like all that ashy suede

Smh
tired.gif
... I guess some people never learn

Theirs three kinds of people in this world people who are positive,people who are negative and people who just have hate in there hearts these people are called "haters"

Dont be a hater take that hate out your heart

fam just ignore...

Originally Posted by vood99

but the 'Infrared' is a damn joke, not even close to the original colour. More like a deep/dark red and it's painted poorly.

The color is not suppose to be like the original infared.

Look at the label on the box, its VARSITY RED.

Read kids

No offense Nikekid...but you're the one that keeps respond
ing to them, I agree if they don't like the shoe dont bash
a million times but half of your posts are replying to th
ose dudes..just IGNORE them

Back
Top Bottom