OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Nikekidwonder
U seriously have a problem man. Why do you keep quoting or posting about my posts? Like yoursupposed to be the anti-hate guy for these 6s.
laugh.gif
See hate? must clickquote or reply. We know, u like these shoes, so why are you knocking the next guy that doesn't?

Oh, and PYS did not sell out these 6s on the first day. Get your facts straight

"if u like all that ashy suede"

now I don't see how this is hate or negative? I just wanted to know if dude likes how the suedelooks in that pic, which is ashy? WHich he probably does.

Chief Ediri
I sense the envy in your post fam. C'mon, admit it. U wish you were old enough to have lived around 1999-2000 whenobviously, it was a better time, better era.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

They look nice in those pics ^^
pimp.gif

if u like all that ashy suede

Smh
tired.gif
... I guess some people never learn

Theirs There are three kinds of people in this world people who are positive,people who are negative and people who just have hate in there hearts these people are called "haters"

Dont be a hater take that hate out your heart
Fixed.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

U seriously have a problem man. Why do you keep quoting or posting about my posts? Like your supposed to be the anti-hate guy for these 6s.
laugh.gif
See hate? must click quote or reply. We know, u like these shoes, so why are you knocking the next guy that doesn't?

Oh, and PYS did not sell out these 6s on the first day. Get your facts straight

"if u like all that ashy suede"

now I don't see how this is hate or negative? I just wanted to know if dude likes how the suede looks in that pic, which is ashy? WHich he probably does.

Chief Ediri
I sense the envy in your post fam. C'mon, admit it. U wish you were old enough to have lived around 1999-2000 when obviously, it was a better time, better era.

What envy? IDC, I already whatever I was told about older retros was complete BS, so its whatever.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

wow i didnt know NT offers financial planning now...maybe someone can help me setup an IRA. lol

guys, take care of your bills and things that really matter first, not worth the debt and interest on bills just for a pair of shoes (yea i said it). thats my advice for those with a budget etc. good luck. remember while some of you guys sit here bickering about whether JB gave us infrareds or suede vs. nubuck there are people in Haiti and other parts of the country who dont even have a house right now yet alone a pair of sandals to wear or drinking water.

its all about putting things in perspective fellas. with that said, have a good day!

http://www.yele.org/ great org to donate to... i did, i just hope it helps. wyclef jean's org.

It's pretty sad that people up here arguing about sneakers. Then you have others putting people down, because of what they can't purchase, whenthey're people not only in Haiti, but all over the world who have nothing.

lol All the haters in this thread are trying to persuade people to not cop by talking @#$# about the shoes. Sorry guys, it's not going to work. IF it does,something is wrong with that particular person. Just as something is wrong with these haters. If you don't like something, just turn away. It's easy totalk #@$# to someone over the internet...
laugh.gif
kill yaselves.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol All the haters in this thread are trying to persuade people to not cop by talking @#$# about the shoes. Sorry guys, it's not going to work .......

i dunno if you got da news of what but da "demand" you think these sneakers are generating is all in your head, a week till release & these

birds are aren't flyin at anything over retail like that.....i just feel bad when cats who spend above 150 realize they could've waited till release

day is they really wanted to burn some cake. ya gone see though....23rd da saturday is right there
grin.gif

glasses.gif

Look impressive in person...can't believe all 3 12's are still sitting on shelves...well it is Nashville.

All the FNL's in my area are done with their reserve lists if that's any indication. Just saying.

Guess we'll see on RD. Personally I'm gonna try and cop 2 of these on RD. Hope it's gonna be easy.

one thing i never liked was the infered color two orange/pink for my taste i always wished these were varsity red anyways so this is a good thing for me. ilike durabuck better than suede but its not that big of a deal to me this suede is nice on these and if you think about it jb changes the material on alot ofits retros GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by safcolts

one thing i never liked was the infered color two orange/pink for my taste i always wished these were varsity red anyways so this is a good thing for me. i like durabuck better than suede but its not that big of a deal to me this suede is nice on these and if you think about it jb changes the material on alot of its retros GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a Colts fan but the Black/Red and White/Red 6 should have been Black/Blue and White/Blue
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by safcolts

one thing i never liked was the infered color two orange/pink for my taste i always wished these were varsity red anyways so this is a good thing for me. i like durabuck better than suede but its not that big of a deal to me this suede is nice on these and if you think about it jb changes the material on alot of its retros GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a Colts fan but the Black/Red and White/Red 6 should have been Black/Blue and White/Blue
pimp.gif

that would be nice too

This thread is starting to go the way of the old Space Jam thread, version 2.1 (minus the selling, splitting, and trading). Let's not get this one shutdown too. I don't foresee these sitting like the XII's have, but they will not fly like the SJ's did, so if you are posted up in a smaller marketoutside of NY, LA, SF, the Chi, etc...you should be able to get these with some ease.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

This thread is starting to go the way of the old Space Jam thread, version 2.1 (minus the selling, splitting, and trading). Let's not get this one shut down too. I don't foresee these sitting like the XII's have, but they will not fly like the SJ's did, so if you are posted up in a smaller market outside of NY, LA, SF, the Chi, etc...you should be able to get these with some ease.

cosign.

Back
Top Bottom