**Looks in to see if the coast is clear**
nerd.gif

copped today, real nice shoe
im happy with it
i also have the O.G. and retro....if that matters

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

CRAZY *%% SHIRT
roll.gif
I cant get down with this. Something about having the shoe you're wearing on your shirt... Though I did like the Bobby Fresh Chilly Willie.

Anyone from nyc think they're gonna sell out quickly like the space jams? Or do you think it will be on the shelves for like a week?

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So let's just say someone at your job(if you have this type of job), says to you, "go to HR, they need to see you asap." Would you tell them, "HR means home run you moron."
laugh.gif
That's how you look right now with this OG means original gangsta crap you are trying to preach. It's not working.

Markham eh? I'd expect more from a Bulls fan(?) growing up in the late 80s early 90s. Those were some good times, great memories. But they were just shoes to you? Wow. Well that's your view. Cool I guess.

not the same analogy. hr stands for human resources. when you say og, you're tryin' to say original
their is no cool fancy way to abbreviate original to just og. og always stood for original gangster and then the new jacks came and messed up the slang and twisted it. i mean, it's cool and all. that's the law of the land. that's how you kids talk. me, i keep it original and not grafted
peace.
ps. i never typed tough or came at anybody out their name. that's not my style. i might describe how you're actin', but i won't call you a name

[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1][size=+0]building block[/size][/size][/font]

[size=-1]NOUN:[/size]
  1. A block used as a building material, especially a cinder block.
  2. A small wooden or plastic cube used as a building toy.
  3. A basic element or part of something: [size=+0]Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins.[/size]
building%20blocks.JPG

looked up the defenition of building blocks and thats what it gave me not that lame defenition of building blocks you gave me alot of people on here have beenusig the term OG for the longest but snce you want to analyze the term OG analyze your screen name first.

The V-Reds will not sit on a shelf. That would be uncivilized. It would also be a disrespect to the particular style. The VI and the XI are the most loved andrespected of the Air Jordan line. In my view at least.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by I am Furby

all of my local spots are only getting 2 of each size. any conformation as to whether or not Eastbay will be getting these?

Eastbay will get these. I talked to customer service.

Anybody know what the style number for Eastbay?

Originally Posted by kantoot

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by I am Furby

all of my local spots are only getting 2 of each size. any conformation as to whether or not Eastbay will be getting these?

Eastbay will get these. I talked to customer service.

Anybody know what the style number for Eastbay?

Style: 384664-061

I think you meant product number though. Not sure about that one. I bet if you call, they can tell you.

i can tell you that here in central and south jersey, foot locker, finishline, champs, modells etc are not getting a ton of these. I was told by several of myconnects that the release numbers on these are higher than the Space Jams but not by much. Major Metro areas obviously will be getting a lot more than ruralareas. Regardless they are already getting buzz from everyone that these will more than likely not last a day or 2 in stock. Whereas the retro 12s weresaturated and they can't even give them away.

are these gonna be a gr? havent been to a sneaker release in a while, just trying to figure out what time to get up.
really looking to cop em.

are these gonna be a gr? havent been to a sneaker release in a while, just trying to figure out what time to get up.
really looking to cop em.
i dont think they are... i'm sure all store will have em and in all sizes and stuff... where you looking to cop em at?

As someone who has had the OG and retro... I can safely say one thing... if you are a fan of the 6 then THESE ARE A MUST COP...

I picked up 2 pair today and I promise you that you will not be disappointed... (especially after people HATED on these)

well my shoes arrived so i can finally stop posting/checking this thread now lol. Once again you will not be disappointed w/ these . I must admit tho these arelint magnets but a $3 dollar lint roller will make them spanking new
pimp.gif
.Hope everyone gets their pairs!

there we go, exposed. starting with this 2 pages back:

Originally Posted by homer420

^ i use wearable shoe trees, universal. Damn my shoes jus came in and they are FRESH!!!! they dark like charlie murphy! no ashy larryness at all . the suede is like the suede they use on the seats in the first gen. lexus IS. definitely recommend picking up these kicks. you wont be dissapointed. They look EXACTLY like NEVER WEAR THEM's pics.

fast forward to a couple pages later:

well my shoes arrived so i can finally stop posting/checking this thread now lol. Once again you will not be disappointed w/ these . I must admit tho these are lint magnets but a $3 dollar lint roller will make them spanking new
pimp.gif
. Hope everyone gets their pairs!
At least u covered up your first false statement with an honest one.

I picked up one of my pairs today. I'll be copping a second pair for myself, plus a pair for each of my sons on RD. I like these, they're pretty nice.

Here are some comparison pics next to my '00 retros. Enjoy!

rigpz6.jpg

6fyryb.jpg

2ntk9ag.jpg

29wonm9.jpg

t87l2b.jpg

300fzt5.jpg

2a83tdw.jpg

Alongside some other recent retros
v5aag2.jpg

Thanks to everyone for posting all of their great pics.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

there we go, exposed. starting with this 2 pages back:

^ i use wearable shoe trees, universal. Damn my shoes jus came in and they are FRESH!!!! they dark like charlie murphy! no ashy larryness at all . the suede is like the suede they use on the seats in the first gen. lexus IS. definitely recommend picking up these kicks. you wont be dissapointed. They look EXACTLY like NEVER WEAR THEM's pics.

fast forward to a couple pages later:

well my shoes arrived so i can finally stop posting/checking this thread now lol. Once again you will not be disappointed w/ these . I must admit tho these are lint magnets but a $3 dollar lint roller will make them spanking new
pimp.gif
. Hope everyone gets their pairs!
At least u covered up your first false statement with an honest one.

GOT EM!

Back
Top Bottom