OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

I just sealed the deal on my 2 pair; paid for and waiting to be p/u on Sat.!! Glad I dont have to deal with that hassle on RD... I can just stroll right in after a nice wake-n-bake
pimp.gif
!!!! Walk in and pick them up...
seriously my spot lets you put them on reserve so i have 2 pair waiting for me, did the same for the spacejams. wake and bake is a must onrelease days.

The last pic come out better then the rest for some reason lol i took the pics with my cell phone thats why it looks crappy lol

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

I just sealed the deal on my 2 pair; paid for and waiting to be p/u on Sat.!! Glad I dont have to deal with that hassle on RD... I can just stroll right in after a nice wake-n-bake
pimp.gif
!!!! Walk in and pick them up...
seriously my spot lets you put them on reserve so i have 2 pair waiting for me, did the same for the spacejams. wake and bake is a must on release days.

Amen to that. thats what I did when I strolled into the mall day after space jam release and happened to find 2 pairs. 1 in my size and another a size up. Ithought I was seeing things..lol

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The last pic come out better then the rest for some reason lol i took the pics with my cell phone thats why it looks crappy lol

those jams look horrible....... already....... it hasnt even been a month.......I KNEW IT!

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Nikekidwonder wrote:

those jams look horrible....... already....... it hasnt even been a month.......I KNEW IT!
HAHA, I was thinking the same thing. So much for ice, looks more like frozen piss. Guess I will never un'DS mine.

Originally Posted by marley

Nikekidwonder wrote:

HAHA, I was thinking the same thing. So much for ice, looks more like frozen piss. Guess I will never un'DS mine.

"Frozen piss"
roll.gif

Nikekidwonder wrote:

thats why you gotta get a back up pair. why buy a pair of shoes if your not going to wear them?

Lol hell no they are super icy its just a very bad camera lol and lighting i have not even wore them yet you would be shock when you see them in person

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Originally Posted by Brose10

Just Copped Mine today....

x2_8cb52c

Theyre straight fire in real life .. Fukk anybody hatin on 'em....

pimp.gif
Where you guys getting these soooo early? Footlocker, Champs, Footaction? HELP ME OUT!!!!

Nikekidwonder wrote:

IMO i always thought deadstocking kicks is dumb unless you planned to sell them later there just sneakers why pay $100 plus to not wear it

I say wear your kicks while you still can

I wear all my kicks expect have have not wore my space jams and 6's cuz the wheather but they will be beaters soon lol

and when they get beat i buy new sneakers
smile.gif
thats how it works for meatleast

Got mine yesterday from UTA, I must say there're sick, and yes its a diff shoe, in reference to the infra's nothing like it, but like I said its a goodshoe for it being a retro+ model.......

Originally Posted by yaosux

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Originally Posted by Brose10

Just Copped Mine today....

x2_8cb52c

Theyre straight fire in real life .. Fukk anybody hatin on 'em....

pimp.gif
Where you guys getting these soooo early? Footlocker, Champs, Footaction? HELP ME OUT!!!!
laugh.gif
I'm glad this amuses you, but I just want to know where to get these early for retail...

For all those who want to cop now you can get them at :

http://www.kixclusive.com...o-black-varsity-red.aspx

and

http://www.flightclubny.c...&sc=aj6&i=011109

also http://www.uptempoair.com...-6-retro-384664-061.aspx

or

wait for release on jan 23 all big sneaker retailers will have them

All the online stores are sold out expect those two above and they cost $200 or more at those sites so i would recommend waiting for release and go early in the morning

Okay, thanks...Are they going to be available online, Saturday morning at 12am like the Space Jams???

Originally Posted by yaosux

For all those who want to cop now you can get them at :

http://www.kixclusive.com...o-black-varsity-red.aspx

and

http://www.flightclubny.c...&sc=aj6&i=011109

also http://www.uptempoair.com...-6-retro-384664-061.aspx

or

wait for release on jan 23 all big sneaker retailers will have them

All the online stores are sold out expect those two above and they cost $200 or more at those sites so i would recommend waiting for release and go early in the morning

Okay, thanks...Are they going to be available online, Saturday morning at 12am like the Space Jams???

Same time as every Jordan release.

I just got off the phone with Footaction at Four Seasons Mall in Greensboro. The girl said they were not opening early or anything special for these.. Shealso said there are plenty of pairs in stock...

damn man , you been hangin out with dexter? Suranwrap all over the walls
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom