OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

honestly i don't see people lining up for these especially 3 days before release lol this shoe has hype but not that kind of hype

But as i stated before these are not going to sit for a week

Are there any Las Vegas heads in here, I'm probably going to hit up, fashion show mall footlocker for these, or maybe undefeated.

Its a EASY cop for me here in New Mexico...

Copped my SJ the day AFTER christmas... if that says anything about the lack of sneakerheads here

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

I'm not lining up for these. Hoping to just drop by the mall first thing when it opens.

same thing i'm doing

I with u fellas
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by ninjahood

t87l2b.jpg
To be honesty this pic is not helping your case much ninjahood they look almost exactly the same the only difference i can see is the material one suede the other is different and the reds don't look that different in the pic one is slightly darker then the other thats about it
This pic does perfect justice as to why I've been on the fence about this shoe. The different color reds really don't bother me that muchbut the material is what makes me not want them. The original nubuck was so much better and cleaner on this shoe and it lasted forever. I beat the death out ofmy originals back in '91 and these are just not the same. They definitely look good but if I'm going to go through the hassle it would take to getthese then I want them to be nubuck instead of the suede. Hopefully that infrared pack is for real this summer.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^See how ugly and ashy they look in that pic in person there look 10 times better this shoe is hard to photograph

You got to see it in person to see how pretty the shoe really is

Thats why in some peoples pics it looks
sick.gif

And in others it looks
pimp.gif
that's how it usually is. people base their opinions on the shoe by bad *@! quality high flash photos.

I can't lie the high flash makes the shoe look bad but believe me they're not. I've been hearing a lot of people talk about how the shoe looks ashy but if you're gonna spend $100+ for a pair of kicks you might as well spend an extra $3 for a shoe brush

those look great. i really want, but i dont know if i want to cop these or some Jams

Originally Posted by CPinoy

^ Yeah why does JB make all black shoes Suede/Nubuck I think it is so people can buy more of their shoes because suede/nubuck wears down so easy I dont recall JB making a black shoe with leather recently

III, XX1, 2k9 to name a few.

Man, I'm not gonna hate on these at all because I am 100% on coppin', but that suede, oh that suede, it ain't THAT bad but man, the originalmaterial is so clean. I'm still baffled why they would use the nice material on the GS size run and then the notorious suede on these? Now, I get it ifthey drop the Infra pack in the states with nubuck or durabuck, but it looks like that is goin to be international only, so why not give us Staties some playon the good material? If they would have used durabuck or nubuck on this joint it would have been SO nice.

The pics are lookin' nice and I will not cop if I can't find a pair that is next to flawless out of the box, if it's jammed up with all that badstitching problems and glue smears then they're gonna put them suckers on some other cats' feet. I don't need 'em that bad to rock jointsslammed with imperfections.

Back
Top Bottom