OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

e7yv75.jpg

Joints are beautiful in person. You will not be dissapointed.

juan-pierre-depressed.jpg

You saved the Dodgers' '09 season fam.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Man, I'm not gonna hate on these at all because I am 100% on coppin', but that suede, oh that suede, it ain't THAT bad but man, the original material is so clean. I'm still baffled why they would use the nice material on the GS size run and then the notorious suede on these? Now, I get it if they drop the Infra pack in the states with nubuck or durabuck, but it looks like that is goin to be international only, so why not give us Staties some play on the good material? If they would have used durabuck or nubuck on this joint it would have been SO nice.

The pics are lookin' nice and I will not cop if I can't find a pair that is next to flawless out of the box, if it's jammed up with all that bad stitching problems and glue smears then they're gonna put them suckers on some other cats' feet. I don't need 'em that bad to rock joints slammed with imperfections.
I feel you but....

No point in complaining about the same thing over and over again not going to do any good for any body let's just hope JB learn there lesson and give usdurabuck next time

That's all you can hope for whats done is done these 6's is suede and we just have to deal with it or don't cop

As for the pack ..

I am hearing it may be canceled or if it comes out it maybe $550
sick.gif
and if that's true its a complete pass for me i will never spend thatmuch on two pairs of kicks

and its a shame that JB would even try to rip off of there consumers like that and the sad thing is people would actually pay that for shoes

While people in haiti and around the world need help and were in a recession Smh..
tired.gif

This is why i keep telling you guys to stop with this OG and new G thing cuz jordanbrand don't care how long you been loyal there still ripping everyoneoff the same

^^^^^Yea Kid well I wasn't really complaining just harpin' on my fix with these kicks, wishful thinking and musing, that's all. I'm def up onthe Bred VI, that's what's good. I heard about the pack being Int'l only and being around $600 a cop, so that is PASS on me, I'd rather blowthat $$$$ on my girl, make some car payments, or spoil the lil one.

All the cats that have been tokin' on that pack releasing and stayin' away from the Varsities, man I hope ya'll can get that tag down or gotconnects down under, good luck with the pack tho on the real, no B$ or nuthin', just hopin' fam can get their goods and stay fresh.

Respect.

Anybody in Jersey looking for these. Every store in Newark got them. Just picked up my girls pairs for $100. I didnt even know they had them in baby sizes.Might cop my kid a pair too.

For that amount, I can make half of a mortgage payment, groceries for a month, buy myself a PS3 with some nice games...

Doing all that, while wearing my Varsity Reds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

For that amount, I can make half of a mortgage payment, groceries for a month, buy myself a PS3 with some nice games...

Doing all that, while wearing my Varsity Reds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AND have a pair of Varsity Reds on ice...
pimp.gif

Really looking at my girls pair. I wonder what made JB switch the suede up. They do this every so often on the boys sizes. Like the 3M V's. the boy sizeswere grey suede which would have looked better on the mens size instead of that 3M bs. The suede on the boys VI's are closer to the og or infaredretro's then the mens size. Either or, I still love my pair and cant wait to rock them. The space jams been rocked once and aren't coming back out tillthe summer time.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

For everyone who has already copped, do these run true to size or do we need to go up half a size? Also for the people who have copped the space jams, same question about sizing. Some people tell me they had to go up half a size for the space jams...

Varsity Red's are true to size. The Space Jams are a lil snug at first but after the first time you rock them they'll fit true to size. I only can fita 10 in Jordans. I never had to switch sizes. I guess it depends on the persons foot.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by JorPun662

For everyone who has already copped, do these run true to size or do we need to go up half a size? Also for the people who have copped the space jams, same question about sizing. Some people tell me they had to go up half a size for the space jams...

Varsity Red's are true to size. The Space Jams are a lil snug at first but after the first time you rock them they'll fit true to size. I only can fit a 10 in Jordans. I never had to switch sizes. I guess it depends on the persons foot.

same thing with me i get 8.5 for all my shoe purchases and they always fit and yes the VR 6's fit true to size atleast mine perfectly

anyone in Chico CA that wants these better get to the mall early. Footlocker is not getting them and Finishline is only getting 16 pairs

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

anyone in Chico CA that wants these better get to the mall early. Footlocker is not getting them and Finishline is only getting 16 pairs

Damn no kidding? These are supposed to be a General Release.

I just sealed the deal on my 2 pair; paid for and waiting to be p/u on Sat.!! Glad I dont have to deal with that hassle on RD... I can just stroll right inafter a nice wake-n-bake
pimp.gif
!!!! Walk in and pick them up...

yeah bro, Chico always gets ripped off it was kinda the same way with the space jams. Footlocker again didnt get them, and Finishline only got 8 pairs ofthose. We have the worst footlocker in the world. nothing but high school kids rocking skinny jeans and vans in there. Finishline is atleast halfway legit outhere

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

im going to get these for my lil boy 11c
happy.gif
im pay $65..last yr i was paying $42 for 10c and under....foot growing to fast for my wallet
laugh.gif

I was gonna pick those up for my daughter but I don't really like how they look. Look like them Hoop Structure joints. retail is $40-45 for them. Where yougetting them at for $65? thats expensive for a kids shoe.

Back
Top Bottom