OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Still saying these are Infrareds?? January 2010 release. I repeat, these are not infrareds.

VIA KATC

One of the most beloved Air Jordans of all time, the Air Jordan VI is set to retro in 2010 after a long hiatus (not counting the packaged VIs). Several colorways of the VI are set to hit retail including the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI. The Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI is features a Black nubuck upper with Red accents. Though it's not the legendary Black/Infrared VI, the Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI comes in a classic Bulls colorway and could have easily been an OG colorway.

The Black/Red Air Jordan Retro VI is set to release in early 2010.

Release Date: 01/2010
Color: Black/Varsity Red
Style: 384664-061
ajviinf1.jpg

ajviblkinfraredm1m.jpg

ajviblkinfraredm3m.jpg

ajviblkinfraredm4m.jpg

WOW these are crazy
pimp.gif

******EDIT: 9/2/09. THANKS AIR-RANDY
pimp.gif

AIR-RANDY GOT THE HOOKUP
glasses.gif

aj-vi-black-infrared-6.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-4.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-2.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-3.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-1.jpg

aj-vi-black-infrared-5.jpg

laugh.gif
these things look like velvet!!!!!! LMFAO!!!! You know what i do love JB for doing this, it takes the people that don't care about quality, ordon't know about quality Jay's out of the market for the better quality stuff and brings down the price of the Original retro's thanks JB!!

I wonder if let's say 3 years, Jordan Brand decided to retro a black/infrared VI made of durabuck material and the first pics surfaced...would those whoplan on buying these be posting that they are good with their varsity reds, or would they cop them too?

nubuck durabuck suede inbetween...its all really the same...yall gotta learn that it aint 01 or 2000 or 1991 or whatever year you want it to be
dont like - dont cop
if other people cop...why should that bother you?...if someone else likes the shoe...why should it bother you?

some of yall be getting caught up...most of yall dont have any 6's talking like you know whats up....smh

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

nubuck durabuck suede inbetween...its all really the same...yall gotta learn that it aint 01 or 2000 or 1991 or whatever year you want it to be
dont like - dont cop
if other people cop...why should that bother you?...if someone else likes the shoe...why should it bother you?

some of yall be getting caught up...most of yall dont have any 6's talking like you know whats up....smh

Well, I can't agree with you about nubuck, suede, or durabuck being all the same, I think the pictures and shoes themselves prove otherwise.

However, I'm less concerned about what other people like than I am people settling for inferior product just because it's close to something theyreally want. This kind of thinking has slowly taken the brand to a place that I as a customer am not happy with. I think that the people who have supportedthis Brand for years, as well as the people who just started collecting/buying J's should have the opportunity to buy a retro that is as close to theoriginals as possible. At least give us decent quality. I find it more than alittle ironic that you advise people to stop living in the past when discussinga retro. If someone else likes this shoe, yes it shouldn't bother me....and the fact that I don't like this product shouldn't effect anyone elseeither.

i ll copp too but its effed up they aint like the 01..... m glad still gt my pair even though they peeled bad...
on another note i was just watching the is that your chick video .. the boy bleek rocking em bad boys kinda took me bck to the good old days...

ohhh man jams comin out in novemeber and then these in january....how does jb expect some of us who are students to comeup with that much loot????

Ive been looking forward to these. I will hopefully cop. Somehow air randy has like 3454 pairs already

You know, I've been looking forward to these.

They look like the infrared VI's, obviously minus the lighter shade of red, but they will do as long as the suede/nubuck looks right.

yea the color really doesnt bother me as much as the materials. I can deal wit varisty red even tho id LOVE infra but suede? IDK. Will be a game time decision

I just came from that site. Someone go ahead and drop $300 on these size 9's and post pics.

lol ^^^^

that one guy on youtube will prolly have them soon tho...he has the SJs and the bred XII already and did videos on them

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I just came from that site. Someone go ahead and drop $300 on these size 9's and post pics.
Someone will buy those no doubt, not sure if it will be an NT'er though, but I would like to see actual pics myself.

EDIT: Yeah, that ding dong from those youtube videos will probably buy them.
laugh.gif

Only thing these are good for is to take the sole off of and put on my 2000 models.

Back
Top Bottom