Originally Posted by notoriusWES

im gonna be copping and rockin the fake looking retro 6's
pimp.gif

cant wait

Rafool wrote:
Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, it's not sneakgeekz, it's the guy who spent $290 on a pair ashy 2009 "Flu" Black/Red XII's, and also bought a fake pair of the Infrared VI's.
That's why I called him a ding dong.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know someone has the video of those.

Here you go:

if you find the websites that sell these versions they go for $100.

IMO you might as well get these than the real ones when you can't even tell the difference
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Dude in the video said, "these are so crappy, they smell like China"�
eek.gif
smh.gif

He's so lame, along with his site.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

co-sign. I checked out the site solesynce.com and its lame as hell.
smh.gif
� Everything is dead over there. just close that sh*t down already

yall really complaining about an insole now? lmaooo

oh yeah the kid on youtube says he buys the shoes early just so people can see a video of the shoes instead of just pics...he tryna help us out

nubuck durabuck suede inbetween...its all really the same...
uhh no its not. my carmines from da CDP have correct durabuck on em.

yall really complaining about an insole now? lmaooo

oh yeah the kid on youtube says he buys the shoes early just so people can see a video of the shoes instead of just pics...he tryna help us out

it's valid because the OG infrareds had a red insole.

If JB wanted to make this varsity red color, not to resemble the OG or 2000 retro pair, why pull an OG move and make the insoles red? I agree, JB is laughingand sticking it to the newer and younger, less educated consumers.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Stop crying, these are fresh.

so you approve of fake looking Jordans?

That youtube vid, if it weren't for the red jumpman, that pair looks 90% close to the varsity reds. To each its own, but I think that's a shame. Theyare closing the gap btw what looks fake and real.

Yall said fakes look closer to the 2000s or OG's or whatever
and yall saying the retro's dont...

so i dont see how yall would say they look like fakes after saying that
laugh.gif
just sayin

I can't speak for the rest of NT, but I've seen fake 6s in public for quite sometime now.. Some you can tell it's straight out fake, others lookalmost believable that the only way you can tell is by looking at the red jumpman on the heel since at that time never existed.

I looked at that video again, all the fake suppliers in China have to do is change the color of the jumpman from red to black, change the infrared to varsityred, and there you have it. And if that ever happens, can we ever spot a fake from a legit pair of varsity red 6s ever again?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I can't speak for the rest of NT, but I've seen fake 6s in public for quite sometime now.. Some you can tell it's straight out fake, others look almost believable that the only way you can tell is by looking at the red jumpman on the heel since at that time never existed.

I looked at that video again, all the fake suppliers in China have to do is change the color of the jumpman from red to black, change the infrared to varsity red, and there you have it. And if that ever happens, can we ever spot a fake from a legit pair of varsity red 6s ever again?
man just stop....the fake suppliers could just as easily put nike air on the back...infact they do sometimes also...ive seen fake 3s,4s,5s withnike air and im sure there are some fake 6s out there with nike air also......you guys kill me for real.....theres plenty of fakes out there that look almostspot on to authentics and alot of times the inside tag is one of the only ways to tell......this is honestly the worst excuse i have ever seen about not likinga shoe.....if this was the case then you should never want to buy a pair of jordans ever again because they make fakes of all of them

what's funny is the back jumpman with the word air underneath was started by the fake companies and JB decided to do the same. now jb is using fake ideasfor sig shoes as classic as the vi. i come from the golden ages of jordan kicks and seeing what jb is doing to one of the most popular signature shoe isdisgusting. some of you youngsters are too young to experience something you like then a company will tear it down to something that's not the same as theoriginal but claim it to be, but keep in mind you will and will know what i'm talking about. i remember when cocacola change the taste of the soda and ittasted way different. that was over ten years ago and now no one even remembers the change even happened.

its fine that you will cop these i just can't sit back and watch everyone saying these are fresh when i know for a fact and even have two deastock pairs ofretros to know these are FAR from fresh as the retro vi's.

its like messing with fake D cups or real ones. which ones would you want........

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Originally Posted by rauls054

12716426136acee3d94e94c0b1e19e7ce6774c54.jpg
4a3361a0244a1da36ed1c3abe816dda4ecad6ac4.jpg
0663678427bf153d633cc401e252deeb893a3d88.jpg
5b236a8224c61bdb6bdac879eedbdff3ac897ca5.jpg
3a236afb24ae15a36eedcd2ae18ad5a23b617b58.jpg

pimp.gif
^^^^^^^That is how it's supposed to look like! Damn Jordan Brand!
mad.gif

You really messed these up; BIG TIME!
if jb came out with these it would be total chaos and this thread would be at a thousand pages by now with people lining up for months andmonths
roll.gif

why yall quote pics right above yall...

people would complain if they lookd like that anyway
saying they shouldve changed something, shape is off, etc

GREAT pics hypeNT500. those pics make me drooooooooool again.
I had mine as well, DS, but starting to yellow.......

yup, NIKE AIR at the back is CLASSIC.

I hate on JB as much as the next guy but the changes on this shoe is RIDICULOUS. I HATE how the Space Jams look but its close enough but these are no wherenear what they were supposed to look.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Originally Posted by rauls054

12716426136acee3d94e94c0b1e19e7ce6774c54.jpg
4a3361a0244a1da36ed1c3abe816dda4ecad6ac4.jpg
0663678427bf153d633cc401e252deeb893a3d88.jpg
5b236a8224c61bdb6bdac879eedbdff3ac897ca5.jpg
3a236afb24ae15a36eedcd2ae18ad5a23b617b58.jpg

pimp.gif
^^^^^^^That is how it's supposed to look like! Damn Jordan Brand!
mad.gif

You really messed these up; BIG TIME!
only problem i had wit da 2000 retro was da fact that da back midsole..hell da ENTIRE midsole chips so easily.....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I can't speak for the rest of NT, but I've seen fake 6s in public for quite sometime now.. Some you can tell it's straight out fake, others look almost believable that the only way you can tell is by looking at the red jumpman on the heel since at that time never existed.

I looked at that video again, all the fake suppliers in China have to do is change the color of the jumpman from red to black, change the infrared to varsity red, and there you have it. And if that ever happens, can we ever spot a fake from a legit pair of varsity red 6s ever again?
man just stop....the fake suppliers could just as easily put nike air on the back...infact they do sometimes also...ive seen fake 3s,4s,5s with nike air and im sure there are some fake 6s out there with nike air also......you guys kill me for real.....theres plenty of fakes out there that look almost spot on to authentics and alot of times the inside tag is one of the only ways to tell......this is honestly the worst excuse i have ever seen about not liking a shoe.....if this was the case then you should never want to buy a pair of jordans ever again because they make fakes of all of them

show me a pair of variants that look like the authentic retroes(pre-2006)

Back
Top Bottom