OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

The quality of the youtube video sucked hella bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Every site, I have seen that is selling pre-orders have sold them for above retail except for UptempoAir, and guess what? ALL THOSE SITES HAVE SOLD OUT.

I do not want to hear/see the same complaints in here, as I saw in the SpaceJam thread. So do yourself a favor, and pre-order them or get yourself on LINE EARLY.

You have been warned, these will not last a day in retailers.

Amen to that.

and those size 12's... they look that way because the camera's flash makes them look worse. Without a flash or background color, this is what they looklike...

They're
pimp.gif

this thread is getting out of hand im glad i got my 2 pairs on hold size 11 no worry for me the pics are smoking i cant wait 700 post lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Only sizes left on PYS are 8, 14, and 15. They are SELLING. For 200. This release will be as crazy as the Space Jams in another 2 weeks. Just look at this thread. Hype beast or no hype beast, word of mouth from every person is creating the hysteria again.
EXACTLY.

Every site, I have seen that is selling pre-orders have sold them for above retail except for UptempoAir, and guess what? ALL THOSE SITES HAVE SOLD OUT.

I do not want to hear/see the same complaints in here, as I saw in the SpaceJam thread. So do yourself a favor, and pre-order them or get yourself on LINE EARLY.

Of course they won't but stop feeding the hype meter. The stores in my area aren't even opening early for these.

Originally Posted by bence23

Only sizes left on PYS are 8, 14, and 15. They are SELLING. For 200. This release will be as crazy as the Space Jams in another 2 weeks. Just look at this thread. Hype beast or no hype beast, word of mouth from every person is creating the hysteria again.
EXACTLY.

Of course they won't but stop feeding the hype meter. The stores in my area aren't even opening early for these.

Stores all over the U.S. are encouraged to open and close at the franchise owner's discretion. So it depends on the Jordan heads in your area alone. Themajor cities will definitely not have such easy going scenarios. Don't forget that people outside of NT go ape @$%% over a rare pair of air.

people outside the forums arent even talking about these

there not gonna go ape #%@* for them lol
Once again...this will not be like the SJ release

Originally Posted by bence23

EXACTLY.

Stores all over the U.S. are encouraged to open and close at the franchise owner's discretion. So it depends on the Jordan heads in your area alone. The major cities will definitely not have such easy going scenarios. Don't forget that people outside of NT go ape @$%% over a rare pair of air.

I live in a major city. The stores around here usually open early for J's. They even did for the packs but are opening at regular time for these. Dudeshyping it up like we need to start camping.

i live in the bronx and in the bronx people go nuts for jays when i was lined up waiting to copp the space jams people were talking about copping these so ifyou in the nyc especially BX cop online now cuz they will be sold out when they drop all the people that are saying its going to be a easy cop you probablylive in a non sneakerhead area

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Will these drop on Swoosh at midnight?

if i was you i would cop now don't do that midnight online stuff cuz look what happened with the space jam release alot of peoples orders including mine got canceled on all the online stores like finishline and eastbay

I was one of those who got orders canceled from both Eastbay and Finishline. I refuse to pay retail for these. Not worth it IMO. I will try my luck with Swoosh. If that doesn't work, it just wasn't meant to be.

Looking to cop on Swoosh also...I just hope that a one pair limit is placed on these...which was not the case for the Space Jam release...

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

if i was you i would cop now don't do that midnight online stuff cuz look what happened with the space jam release alot of peoples orders including mine got canceled on all the online stores like finishline and eastbay

I was one of those who got orders canceled from both Eastbay and Finishline. I refuse to pay retail for these. Not worth it IMO. I will try my luck with Swoosh. If that doesn't work, it just wasn't meant to be.

Looking to cop on Swoosh also...I just hope that a one pair limit is placed on these...which was not the case for the Space Jam release...

frown.gif
Not me. Me and my cousin wear two different sizes. 8.5 and an 11.

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

frown.gif
Not me. Me and my cousin wear two different sizes. 8.5 and an 11.
^^^ I feel you in this instance...just in regard to the resellers...who exploit the multi-pair limits (3-5 pair per customer) online viaSwoosh/NDC, Finishline, Footlocker, Eastbay, etc...

Locked up my 10.5 today, I don't mind the early wake up, can't sleep in anymore anywY. Go up there T 8 grab and go easy. I lime the quality on these,hoping the silver 2's sit next week!

I'll be waiting until the release date to cop. I've never paid over retail for a pair of shoes so I don't see the point in doing it now. If I wasstill in high school I probably would cop early just to stunt on cats
devil.gif
but those days are long and over with.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I'll be waiting until the release date to cop. I've never paid over retail for a pair of shoes so I don't see the point in doing it now. If I was still in high school I probably would cop early just to stunt on cats
devil.gif
but those days are long and over with.

Me too homey! I have never paid over retail for some kickz.. Just got the right connects, I guess... But yea, I had to lock down at least 2 pairs of these . MyAll-time Fav Jordan. These pics in here are
pimp.gif
!!! Just patiently waitingfor the 23rd... Hats off for those that got them early for the extra $... Working on pair number 3 as we speak..

Back
Top Bottom