OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I feel u Jonah Infra Reds or not...these blk/reds are COLD! That pic above is as cripsy as I saw them in person yesterday at Man of Fashion. Copped easy!

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

C'mon mods... just do it.

67396-delete-key.jpg

Why not just stay out of the thread?

You act as though there's some mystical entity harnessing your soul and prompting you to enter this thread against your will.

SMH.

Btw, you got some nice a$& legs, b.

S.A.D.No.H.
The same thing that propelled you to respond to my post is probably the same thing that prompted me to do it in the first place. So I don'tsee your point. It's water under the bridge though.

...and for the record, I'm a man. lol Thanks for the compliment towards my avatar though. That's my gf wearing my VI's.
happy.gif

The real reason everyone is complaining is not because these are not infrared and they have suede its because the people that rock there infrared now and thepeople that dropped $400 on

them feel cheated because they think there infrared arent going to be special anymore but there wrong and noboby ever said this was a successor to theinfrared because they are not.

And you know was so funny about this whole thing
smile.gif

The "confirmed" infrared pack is suppose to come out this year according to some of you so why still complain about these when the "pack"is coming out

......smh
tired.gif

As for the people saying lock this thread that's just stupid because no thread is perfect if mods locked every thread because of arguing half the threadson niketalk would be locked

no matter what... people on here are going to COMPLAIN... imo i wouldn't waste my time complain about a shoe i didn't like... hope to get these ondiscount tho maybe 2 pair

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

As for the people saying lock this thread that's just stupid because no thread is perfect if mods locked every thread because of arguing half ALL the threads on niketalk would be locked

Never wear them...those pics changing my mind! Wish I had a hookup for 2x for $210!

eek.gif
Oh my, these shoes are absolutely gorgeous!!!
frown.gif
WHY DID I PASS!!!!!

i didnt buy because of them being of sway but i hardly saw any difference between sway and nubuck.

i should have never critisized a shoe that i never even held in my hand until a couple days ago.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

og molds

that is another thing I noticed. JB with the crappy quality SOMETIMES, but they did a goodjob with following the blueprints on the shape and mold on thisone... And NO... These are not ashy. Some of you guys buy that b-grade crap from certain online stores.

whats funny to me is that everyone is hatin on the vrs/rd 6's and saying the they cant wait for the infared pack to drop. they have not even seen pics ofthe infared pack. that pack could be alot worse, especially with the way jb has been doing things on recent retro releases ( flu game 12, 09 sapce jam, etc. ).until i see pics of the 2010 infared pack 6's, im happy with the vrs/red 6's. they have way better quality and materials than i expected. everyone whohas copped a pair seems very satisfied after reading their reviews. and i will say this, i would much rather have a brand new 2010 vrs/red 6 for 150 than a2000 infared 6 that might crumble when i wear them for 450-500. imo 2010 could be the best year ever for jb releases, even better than 2000-2001.

Originally Posted by never wear them

see, i see it differently... I'm an old sneaker head... been doing it since.... before NT.... nuff bout that... i see kids complaining on how they aint original... kids never even seen Father (Jordan) play.... acting like they had em before to compare em to....

mi dos centavos....

i got infras..... ive had infras..... this shoe, is a completely different shoe.... dont see on how ya'll keep comparing them to the infs.

suede and varsity red 2 completely diff elements from the infs.

4281957875_eafc0ecb1a.jpg

4282700210_c4624ed7c7.jpg

blurry shot. i got the infs.... and these are playing tricks in my head...

4282772786_132425df52.jpg

2 pairs for 210$... wholesale hookup from an old friend. only way i woulda picked up 2 pairs.

AY BRA i hope you dont mind but them pics is STRAIGHT WALLPAPER STATUS!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

whats funny to me is that everyone is hatin on the vrs/rd 6's and saying the they cant wait for the infared pack to drop. they have not even seen pics of the infared pack. that pack could be alot worse, especially with the way jb has been doing things on recent retro releases ( flu game 12, 09 sapce jam, etc. ). until i see pics of the 2010 infared pack 6's, im happy with the vrs/red 6's. they have way better quality and materials than i expected. everyone who has copped a pair seems very satisfied after reading their reviews. and i will say this, i would much rather have a brand new 2010 vrs/red 6 for 150 than a 2000 infared 6 that might crumble when i wear them for 450-500. imo 2010 could be the best year ever for jb releases, even better than 2000-2001.
co-sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

whats funny to me is that everyone is hatin on the vrs/rd 6's and saying the they cant wait for the infared pack to drop. they have not even seen pics of the infared pack. that pack could be alot worse, especially with the way jb has been doing things on recent retro releases ( flu game 12, 09 sapce jam, etc. ). until i see pics of the 2010 infared pack 6's, im happy with the vrs/red 6's. they have way better quality and materials than i expected. everyone who has copped a pair seems very satisfied after reading their reviews. and i will say this, i would much rather have a brand new 2010 vrs/red 6 for 150 than a 2000 infared 6 that might crumble when i wear them for 450-500. imo 2010 could be the best year ever for jb releases, even better than 2000-2001.
finally someone is making sense

Mine came in the mail two days ago. The suede is real buttery, but it has the feel that it won't stay like that. I've never held a pair ofinfareds in my hand so I can't really compare. I have Yeezys though and the suede is about the same as the suede around the toe on the yeezy. People withYeezys know that is probably the best suede ever put on a nike shoe. I have alot of kicks and can honestly say that this shoe is truely dope. I'm verysatisfied. Remember I never held the originals. Like I said it's a dope shoe and worth the price. If the infareds are a 10, I would give this shoe asolid 8.8. On a side note I've been reading some guy say that these are trash and he will spend his money on the copper foams. For what its worth, IMOthe copper foams and all foams in general look like ++%!!!!!! This 6 blows them out of the water.

Let the Kids live let them buy what they want, these Jordan 6's
pimp.gif
arealive and screaming success with this shoe it is definately a great shoe and will be highly sought after .This is what they are making now so deal with it andget some copper foams which are style limited but still a great shoe but dont hate on this great shoe by JB. These Black and varsity Red 6's are instantclassics. Copped a pair this weekend and I'm going for the double double on Saturday with all the haters and uncertain heads it will be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Let the Kids live let them buy what they want Jordan 6's
pimp.gif
are alive and screaming success with this show it is definately a great show and will be highly sought after . These Black and varsity Red 6's are instant classics. Copped a pair this weekend and going for the double double on Saturday with all the haters and uncertain heads it will be an easy cop. Thank yopu
i am actually really excited to see what happens on this thread come release day on the 23 then we will see if this is a easy cop or not for allthose who didn't lock up there pair i hope it is because i am thinking about copping a 2nd pair

Originally Posted by djkaos23

I couldve gotten these yesterday for 150 plus tax. They are avail here in SoCal. Have to turn them down even though i dont want to man. DAMN, but my priorities are in order so i gotta take care of business before pleasure

For those that asked where to cop them in SoCal early this is the spot. Its called ShoeBox. Its in Lynwood at a local swapmeet off imperial hwy between AlamedaBl and Long Beach Bl. If you have drove on the 105 frwy you have seen it. Its where the big sign is that has all the mexican advertising off the Long Beach Blexit. (hope that didnt offend my mexican people)Its actually called La Plaza Y Mexico aka the Marketplace. Now The price I gave was for his regulars so he maybe charging anywhere from retail to 20 above retail. I told him I cant get them so 2 sz i was gonna get are probably there or maybe not.

Im just trying to help out man. I dont get nothing outta hiding spots, Id rather help those out who really want these.

This is the address and the genral line to cust serv
3100 E. Imperial Hwy., Lynwood CA 90262, Tel. (310)631-6789

thanks for sharing the info!! dont know if i can make it out there but thanks for the help! if i can ill swing by there.

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

Lmao it's INFRARED. NOT INFARED, please stop disrespecting it's name!

boxt06-07.gif

Nike themselves fumbled on da spelling so its infared and infrared

Originally Posted by never wear them

I got infras..... ive had infras..... this shoe, is a completely different shoe.... dont see on how ya'll keep comparing them to the infs.

suede and varsity red 2 completely diff elements from the infs.

4282772786_132425df52.jpg

2 pairs for 210$... wholesale hookup from an old friend. only way i woulda picked up 2 pairs.
Damn for that 210 Ill cop 2 myself....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom