OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

someones holding a pair for me at finishline
happy.gif

Final words to this thread about this sh

This shoe is pretty wack... when regular shoe consumers (none enthusiasts)says these @%#%% look fake,says something in itself
roll.gif

Good day

But if u like em go ahead and buy em.. just make sure u got a ..

big-lint-brush.jpg

When u wear these..

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

at least ninja is a good arguer and actually makes some points.....some people just argue and cant even back it up

+$!* trying to back dude up...pause....It's cool to have a position/OPINION about the shoes, but when your OPINION has you replying to everyone who plans on purchasing, then it's time to check yourself. Hopefully this back and forth bickering is over though.

That was cute...Sorry daddy
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
u sure got me!

whoawtfcat.gif
at that entire post. That postwasn't even directed towards you, aside from you attempting to back up ninjahood's antics.

LUCKY I GOT MINE EARLY...
laugh.gif
..HOUSTON IS JB COUNTRY....WE ARE THEFOURTH LARGEST CITY IN USA.. WE GOT ALOT OF CRAZY SNEAKERHEADS

Originally Posted by CPinoy

I heard the crazy Houston people already forming a line outside HOH

After witnessing first hand the Space Jam hysteria, I can honestly say that i'm not surprised. I'm hoping the release on Swoosh won't be too bad.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

LUCKY I GOT MINE EARLY...
laugh.gif
..HOUSTON IS JB COUNTRY....WE ARE THE FOURTH LARGEST CITY IN USA.. WE GOT ALOT OF CRAZY SNEAKERHEADS
wondering the same i am in houston as well. where did you cop?

im returning my pair to sneakerhead for a refund, i rather use that cash to put towards the foamposite fund

also my pair seem a 1/2 sz to big, i wear an 11 and they fit like an 11.5 joint were slipping like crazy when i walked around the crib

For everyone who has already copped, do these run true to size or do we need to go up half a size? Also for the people who have copped the space jams, samequestion about sizing. Some people tell me they had to go up half a size for the space jams...

Originally Posted by JorPun662

For everyone who has already copped, do these run true to size or do we need to go up half a size? Also for the people who have copped the space jams, same question about sizing. Some people tell me they had to go up half a size for the space jams...

MY SJ FIT LIKE A 11 1/2 BUT THEY ARE A SZ12.... MY VARSITY 6'S FIT LIKE A TRUE SZ12

IDK these kind of run big for me i usually wear a 9 and got these a SZ 9 and they pretty big, i say 1/2 size down to some but best is to try em on b4 ya buy.

Back
Top Bottom