OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

These are soo nice, I for one am glad, these were not ULTRA HYPER MARKETING RESELLER Editions. Saw these in person at FA and they were awesome. I cant believe all the in-house fighting in this post. We should all be thankfull we got SOMETHING that brings back those memories
frown.gif
. A lot of cities and NT'ers will never even get a whiff of these shoes and have to settle for things like those awful blue chips I or Max Go and such.

I cant wait to get my pair and rock them ASAP. Besides most of the RETROS are for casualwear not for serious players. If you want to play get some Lebrons, Kobes or choose from some really great balling shoes with great tech inside.

We all keep complaining about quality, logos and such when there are people that dont even have money to buy at Payless much less JB.

I remember when I had to buy spalding shoes to play ball and how much in awe I when I saw these and the Pippen I. Now that Im older I can happily buy these and enjoy them so much more.

*Puts flame suit on* Bring the fire boys I dont care I loved these Shoes
pimp.gif

Couldn't agree with you more. and i had those spalding shoes in 7th grade when all the dudes around me had the VI OGs (1991). I wanted em sooo bad but the family didn't have money for that type stuff...its all good. got the retros in 2000 and sold em after i beat em to hell 5 yrs later(paint crackin, rubber peelin, durabuck peelin) ...got $87 on ebay
laugh.gif
. I picked up 2 pr this time around and may get a 3rd. I love em. In fact, i may like these better than my Black/Red XIs(not quality just overall looks)...but maybe it's just a sentimental thing
tongue.gif

Yo i just came from the mall and there was 3 people returning there vi's.All the other stores still have these as well.

I passed on these...Not a big fan of these...
Congrats to those that got them....

i wore mines yesterday. i'm not waiting til summer either. by the time summer drops i'll be rocking eggplant foams, X's, white/red VI's, God willing infrared VI's (both colorways), ajko's, um...did i miss anything? lol.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

These are soo nice, I for one am glad, these were not ULTRA HYPER MARKETING RESELLER Editions. Saw these in person at FA and they were awesome. I cant believe all the in-house fighting in this post. We should all be thankfull we got SOMETHING that brings back those memories
frown.gif
. A lot of cities and NT'ers will never even get a whiff of these shoes and have to settle for things like those awful blue chips I or Max Go and such.

I cant wait to get my pair and rock them ASAP. Besides most of the RETROS are for casualwear not for serious players. If you want to play get some Lebrons, Kobes or choose from some really great balling shoes with great tech inside.

We all keep complaining about quality, logos and such when there are people that dont even have money to buy at Payless much less JB.

I remember when I had to buy spalding shoes to play ball and how much in awe I when I saw these and the Pippen I. Now that Im older I can happily buy these and enjoy them so much more.

*Puts flame suit on* Bring the fire boys I dont care I loved these Shoes
pimp.gif

Couldn't agree with you more. and i had those spalding shoes in 7th grade when all the dudes around me had the VI OGs (1991). I wanted em sooo bad but the family didn't have money for that type stuff...its all good. got the retros in 2000 and sold em after i beat em to hell 5 yrs later(paint crackin, rubber peelin, durabuck peelin) ...got $87 on ebay
laugh.gif
. I picked up 2 pr this time around and may get a 3rd. I love em. In fact, i may like these better than my Black/Red XIs(not quality just overall looks)...but maybe it's just a sentimental thing
tongue.gif

Nice to know I wasnt the only one rocking spalding wanna be CB34's
roll.gif
. When I saw the VI, I went back in time to my high school days when one pair of shoes lasted at least 1 year and I only took them off when they felt like socks
eyes.gif
. So glad I could catch thes (Online order pending). I still saw some 8.5 and 7's in So Cal. Brought a tear to me eye.

to anyone who ordered from NDC/SWOOSH did your order shipped out yet???? if it did , did u u se ground shipping???

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Magic1978

SO NOBODY W/ A SWOOSH WANTS TO HELP A BROTHA OUT WITH A SIZE 12???????

begging and then getting an attitude, smart move

seriously bro your comment is not needed if your not helpin out real talk thats what over 3/4 of this thread is one person trying to get a quick one in on everyone else, thats lame & petty how about everyone man up & stop being childish in a thread about kicks & just stick to the topic ...& fyi im' not begging if im offering to help($$$) the person helping me out.......sheesh MYOB

You're offering to help the person helping you out? Please. Don't you think the hundreds of people in this thread want a swoosh price too? Do you see us begging? Are you special? Wait, maybe we all should do it and have a thread full of begging for $120 kicks, even though there's no buying or selling allowed. And I'm what's wrong with this thread, witch please. You provided nothing other than putting your hand out. Stick to the topic...lol

oh you def won & put me in my place.......goes to hide in a corner & never post again while magic 1978 is around. do you think you got more points or something cuz you just got your rocks off on a keyboard. witch plz back. i wish the thread were fully of ppl asking for swoosh hookups instead of bickering back & forth about color,material, & og this & that expanding the thread 50-100 pgs more than needed. so yes you are the problem with this thread because i didnt buy or sell anything here i asked for a PM, genius. to get the action off the public topic & to a private convo. but no one can do anything without you smart *%$ nt'ers/mini mod who know everything & has $0.02 to add to everybodys reply SO YOU STICK TO THE TOPIC MAGIC MAN & stop with this silly back & forth cuz like i orginally said if you not helping out your just contributing to the massive pile of BS thats already ovverpresent in this thread & the JB forum in general...... b/c if you had'nt said anything the topic would be discussing if the laker cw is constructed better than the black/red vi not this

leave chicity alone,  if you want a discount you ask for it and you negotiate to get it,  simple as that.  if he has something to offer in return someone will eventaully help him out. simple as that.

Karxken...I ordered from NDC on saturday, used regular ground, still "processing". I better get a shipping email soon!

eastbay gonna try to process my order today.....pfffffffffffffffff....i called and quickly cancelled...F them "g" orders, if thats how they gonna do business, they wont get mine...
Went to my local mall on Sat at 10AM (no early openings in CBUS), bout 10 people waiting around...i walked straight in, got my 2nd pair 10.5 with ease.
Props to hotbutter for shipping me a pair early...glad i could help an NTer catch a break on the SJs since I had extras.
-sf77

Still waiting for mine to ship from Eastbay, but I saw people wearing them at my college today and they look real nice.
pimp.gif

Bottom line is buy what you want...end of story.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

SMH at dudes waiting for Spring to wear their pairs... lol, wore em to class today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21547_288150639466_619114466_4469970_4371895_n.jpg

granted, they are
pimp.gif
, but with snow and rain on the ground, these arent my ideal shoe to wear. I havent worn my Space Jams yet either.

breaking these out in the spring and summer will be more satisfying after everyone around my way has messed up their pairs.
I haven't broke out my jams yet either, dont want the salt to yellow my soles faster, but i had to wear my 6's today cause i haven't wore the jams. crazy shoes!!!

Back
Top Bottom