Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

it's my first time doing a phone order from an outlet, do they have usually have a tracking number?

call the next day and they should give you one or sometimes ive gotten a recored phone call giving me the number

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

it's my first time doing a phone order from an outlet, do they have usually have a tracking number?

call the next day and they should give you one or sometimes ive gotten a recored phone call giving me the number

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by Seven30

Picked These Up Today From The Smithfield, NC Outlet For $77.57
smile.gif

2yxg57t.jpg
did they have a FSR?
Nah This Was the Only Pair In There.  The Employee's Didn't Even See Them On The wall LOL

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by Seven30

Picked These Up Today From The Smithfield, NC Outlet For $77.57
smile.gif

2yxg57t.jpg
did they have a FSR?
Nah This Was the Only Pair In There.  The Employee's Didn't Even See Them On The wall LOL

Seattle Premium Outlet
Tulalip, WA

Coughdrop FSR-$119
Air Max Total Uptempo FSR Blk/Var. Red-$54.97
Lebron 8 Blk/Blk-$79.99 (only had up to a 10.5)
Air Max 24/7 All blk-$129
Kobe-$79 (don't remember the colorway or style)

Question: Do all outlets price match? I'm trying to cop those coughdrops, but don't really want to pay 119. Will post pics soon.

Seattle Premium Outlet
Tulalip, WA

Coughdrop FSR-$119
Air Max Total Uptempo FSR Blk/Var. Red-$54.97
Lebron 8 Blk/Blk-$79.99 (only had up to a 10.5)
Air Max 24/7 All blk-$129
Kobe-$79 (don't remember the colorway or style)

Question: Do all outlets price match? I'm trying to cop those coughdrops, but don't really want to pay 119. Will post pics soon.

Called and was told it was the Kobe 5 and price was $99.99. Definately, no Kobe 6's.

No, not all outlets price match. There ae are quite a few Outlets I encountered that said "no", it was against the store policy.

Called and was told it was the Kobe 5 and price was $99.99. Definately, no Kobe 6's.

No, not all outlets price match. There ae are quite a few Outlets I encountered that said "no", it was against the store policy.

Sorry guys,

San Leandro Clearance. 

That's how much of a rush I was in!

Air Jordan 6 rings white black fsr
Air Jordan 1 phat 10.5
Kobe V draft day 
Kobe V Olympic 9.5
Kobe V blue 9.5 only
Hyperdunk low grey FSR

Also I saw two of the co-workers looking at a oversized white Jordan box. I think it was the Air Jordan 2011 box but I didn't see what the actual shoe was. It didn't make the floor. Sorry I didnt get actual prices. I was in a hurry.

Sorry guys,

San Leandro Clearance. 

That's how much of a rush I was in!

Air Jordan 6 rings white black fsr
Air Jordan 1 phat 10.5
Kobe V draft day 
Kobe V Olympic 9.5
Kobe V blue 9.5 only
Hyperdunk low grey FSR

Also I saw two of the co-workers looking at a oversized white Jordan box. I think it was the Air Jordan 2011 box but I didn't see what the actual shoe was. It didn't make the floor. Sorry I didnt get actual prices. I was in a hurry.

Originally Posted by Wilmarbury

Air Jordan 6 rings white black fsrAir Jordan 1 phat 10.5Kobe V draft day Kobe V Olympic 9.5Kobe V blue 9.5 onlyHyperdunk low grey FSRAlso I saw two of the co-workers looking at a oversized white Jordan box. I think it was the Air Jordan 2011 box but I didn't see what the actual shoe was. It didn't make the floor. Sorry I didnt get actual prices. I was in a hurry.

Where were you?  Thanks.

Air Jordan 6 rings white black fsrAir Jordan 1 phat 10.5Kobe V draft day Kobe V Olympic 9.5Kobe V blue 9.5 onlyHyperdunk low grey FSRAlso I saw two of the co-workers looking at a oversized white Jordan box. I think it was the Air Jordan 2011 box but I didn't see what the actual shoe was. It didn't make the floor. Sorry I didnt get actual prices. I was in a hurry.

Where were you?  Thanks.

Originally Posted by SydneyCarton

Where were you?  Thanks.
I pretty sure it was San Leandro. I just called, but they are not doing phone orders on the 6 rings. WTH?? They are only 6 rings! not like they are highly sought after retros. lol.

Sounds shady.

Originally Posted by SydneyCarton

Where were you?  Thanks.
I pretty sure it was San Leandro. I just called, but they are not doing phone orders on the 6 rings. WTH?? They are only 6 rings! not like they are highly sought after retros. lol.

Sounds shady.

Back
Top Bottom