Official: Lakers @ Heat 3/10/11 4PM PST Game On TNT HD

--The Heat will still be crying after this one.
--Tears of joy though cuz the getting the W...

--The Heat will still be crying after this one.
--Tears of joy though cuz the getting the W...

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?  
some of us Laker fans dont view our team or any of our players as the almighty or the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
src="">

Corny $%$%.
laugh.gif

Next time, be original and direct with your insults.

you should log off and create a new screen name cuz um yea.... and your a rocket fan too?  icing on the cake....

laugh.gif
Miami is going to falter again, but this time it isn't going to even be a close game. I fully expect Kobe to go off and destroy the Heat single-handedly. Chris Bosh is going to get dominated by Pau Gasol inside. Heat 45 Lakers 167. Kobe with 68/8, Pau with 30/20, Fisher with 3 flops and 2 made layups.

laugh.gif
Miami is going to falter again, but this time it isn't going to even be a close game. I fully expect Kobe to go off and destroy the Heat single-handedly. Chris Bosh is going to get dominated by Pau Gasol inside. Heat 45 Lakers 167. Kobe with 68/8, Pau with 30/20, Fisher with 3 flops and 2 made layups.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Why do Lakers fans always bash their team before the game saying they're gonna lose and at the end of the game they get cocky and make smart comments?  
some of us Laker fans dont view our team or any of our players as the almighty or the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
src="">

Corny $%$%.
laugh.gif

Next time, be original and direct with your insults.

you should log off and create a new screen name cuz um yea.... and your a rocket fan too?  icing on the cake....

acidicality wrote:
laugh.gif

All of this is possible except the two Fisher layups.
roll.gif

acidicality wrote:
laugh.gif

All of this is possible except the two Fisher layups.
roll.gif

All I know is this thread has potential to be the longest regular season game thread ever.

All I know is this thread has potential to be the longest regular season game thread ever.

Just had a thought.
What would motivate you guys more: breaking a season high win streak against a team that made you look a fool on your own home court on Christmas, or breaking a season high loss streak against the two-time champs on your home court?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just had a thought.
What would motivate you guys more: breaking a season high win streak against a team that made you look a fool on your own home court on Christmas, or breaking a season high loss streak against the two-time champs on your home court?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RP805

this game has me a lil worried....Heat are desperate right now and what better way to feel better than by beating the best team in the league right now....Where's darth with his Jinx
They just lost to the Spurs man.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Lakers by +10

Back
Top Bottom